Reviews for Welcome to the Zodiac Host Club!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 39 . 12/10/2015
Aww! I freaking loved this story! It's so freaking adorable! Thank you so much for writing this!
lioness571 chapter 38 . 7/16/2015
That was a beautiful story. :) great job combining two of my favorite amines/mangas!
FireRebel chapter 39 . 11/4/2014
Eeeep! So cute. So cute. Anyways wow! Amazing story! Riveting from the first chapter to the last. I believe there was a single spelling error in that entire story! Woah. Plus incorporating all the character into a beautiful blend. Having the villain not be a villain well be a redeemable villain eventually I guess. I loved the entire plot. At first I thought I'd be like ouran. I mean it just the similarities from the host club perspective but it shaped so much better into it's own outstanding story. Just wow.
Reginna Grace chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
I think Mori would be Kureno, but hes not there... (yet?)
Kateeld chapter 39 . 8/21/2014
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with the world. This must be my favorite fanfiction ever, I have read it two times, and I cried when Uo named her daughter Kyoko. Thank youuuu
Guest chapter 22 . 7/22/2014
*grabs tohru and shakes her shoulders* WAKE UP TOHRU! HE DOESN'T ' F****** CARE ABOUT YOU! *Slaps tohru* AND KYO DOES! MI'VE ON WITH YOUR LIFE! EITHER YOU FORGET ABOUT HIM OR I'LL MAKE YOU!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/21/2014
WHAT?! ok another favorite part...

" 'I love you baby! And if it's quite alright, I need you baby!' " Everyone was chanting in chorus now to 'Can't Take My Eyes Off of You'. Kyo tried to contain himself but it wasn't working too well. He was itiching to punch someone right now. He caught Yuki staring at him from across the main hall and today in particular the stare was most annoying.

"You're staring at me."

Yuki's eyes only dulled. "And? It's a free country, I don't see any laws saying I can't just look at you... even though it's not a pretty sight to see." He added at the end in a lower tone.

"Yeah well your friggn' face is just girly."

"Is that so?"

"Yes that's so."

"Girly rather than your face that's uglier than a gorilla's butt."

"STOP!"

Everyone turned to Tohru, who was staring at everyone. "Um... I just... it's getting closer to opening so we should really get things in order." She didn't know why, but with everyone singing and Kyo and Yuki arguing, it was just system overload. They all acted like a group of children sometimes!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
Kyo backed away from her and dug into his pocket. "Um, close your eyes." He said nervously. Tohru complied and did as Kyo instructed. Suddenly she felt something smooth on her finger tips. "Open." He said just above a whisper.

Tohru opened her eyes to see the shell that she and Kyo had picked on the beach, bound with a leather string. Her mouth hung open slightly as she held it up between herself and Kyo.

"I... I broke the other ones trying to make a hole in it to put the string through. It isn't much but it... oh damnit, just take it okay?"

Tohru's eyes glimmered and she gave Kyo the nicest smile she had. She always smiled, but this must be the first time the smile was for something he gave her.

"It's wonderful. It's just wonderful, Kyo-kun." She pulled her hair back and tied the necklace on her neck. She touched it with her hand and stared up at Kyo, he staring at her ever so softly.

Suddenly he reached out for her silky hair. He'd longed to feel it run through his fingers and it was softer than he ever imagined it was. "I thought you might like it."

"I- you were giving this to the girl that broke the curse for you."

Kyo gave an even chuckle. Feeling daring, he moved close to her ear. "Who said it wasn't you?"

Suddenly the door opened. "Tohru, do you know where the soap...?" Haru stopped dead in his tracks to see Kyo and Tohru standing in the middle of her room with Kyo's fingers laced through her hair. "Whoa..."

"YOU BASTARD! Don't you freakin' KNOCK?" Kyo yelled out, he and Tohru jumping away from each other instantly.

Oops, moment lost.

"Well good thing I didn't knock, or you might have don't something indecent to Tohru here." Haru responded. "What are you doing in her room anyway?"

"None of your damn buisness!"

"What? Kyonkichi in Tohru's room? I have to see this." Ayame's voice was heard down the hall.

"He's deflowering our little flower!" Shigure's voice followed. Kyo's face went beat red and he just pushed past all the Sohmas.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Aw, Kyo-kun was caught doing a dirty act! Shameful!" Shigure called chasing the poor cat-boy around with a newspaper. "I'll have to smack you for that!"

"Hit me with that thing and I'll send you flying, you damn dog!"

Tohru watched everyone chase after Kyo and she just looked in the mirror at her necklace. No diamond or pearls could place this necklace. Nothing. And what she said was true. Her home was where Kyo was. And that was right here.

This was where she wanted to be.

Love this part!
Chibi-Can chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
*smiles evilly and takes out mini bag* hmm.. they're in here somewhere... *takes Ed and Winry out of mini bag* AH HA! THERE YOU TWO ARE! NOW BE MYSLAVES AND HELP KYO AND TOHRU BECOME KYORU! *Ed and Winry look at reviewer strangely* WHAT DID I SAY SLAVES? GOOO!
Chibi-Can chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
*holds author by shirt and sticks face in author's face* RRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR! *looks at author for a moment then drops author and gets down on knees in a begging position* TTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU! IIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM IIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN YYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR DDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTT! For some strange reason... anyway good chappie and it's good to know that this fanfic is not discontinued and is finished! :D
Chibi-Can chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
wait... WHAT? That was just very confusing.
Chibi-Can chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
Ahh! I was really hoping for her to panic and say "AHH! OH NO! I TURNED KYO INTO A CAT! IM SOO SORRY KYO! HOW DO I TURN YOU BACK?!" or something like that
Chibi-Can chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
Oh well, next chapter she will learn of it anyway. No reason to put up a wall anymore Kyo.
Chibi-Can chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
*rereads last few paragraphs* I'll have to agree with Tohru on that one. WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON?!
TackyNutella chapter 39 . 7/4/2014