Reviews for All the King's Men
Tamlyn2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Wow, I loved Shattered, but this one is even better..really ties everything together. I loved how you used lines from the show and added childhood memories to show us how much Daddy Winchester does love Dean..loves both of his sons. And waking up because the son that never asks for anything needs him? beautiful!
snchills chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
As always a fantastic story. I wish there was more.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Excellent companion piece to 'Shattered'.

Thank you for writing it.

Difficult to type a review with one of my cats walking on the keyboard or attacking the mouse.

I like how John fought the darkness to wake up. It would be great if at some point during the show he would tell Dean the words you just wrote.

Love how you write Dean, can just picture Jensen :) in character.

Thanks for sharing.
TangledPencils chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wow, this was an amazing story, a very revealing insight into what could very well be how the Supernatural writers may continue. You've done this extremely well.
talon81 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I think it was well worth the time great story! you did a awe some job! :)
IheartPadalecki chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I love it. I really do, it's great. But it's sad!
irismay42 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Every bit as good as Shattered! You've done a great job of giving John a voice here - I really hope the show deals with what he went through when the Demon was using him to do and say all that to Sam and especially to Dean.

And I hope he really does tell Dean how he feels about him, because I'm not entirely sure he knows, despite what John thinks!
morning sunlight chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
This is so good, just like 'Shattered' was. Fantastic. I'm so pleased he heard and came back for Dean. Great work
falsememorydamnpixies chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
brilliant, kinda like john now lol
24 | « Prev Page 1 2