Reviews for Renaissance man
Erica chapter 23 . 7/9/2011
I have read this story so many times hoping you would update
CoconuTree chapter 23 . 6/17/2011
UPDATE PLEASE 8D
09 chapter 23 . 2/7/2009
Your story line is amazingly well developed, and the characters are truly fleshed out the way they are depicted in the series.

UPDATE! I need to find out what happens...

I read the whole thing in one go. Took me like, 3 hours, haha.
CorinneQ chapter 23 . 3/17/2008
I am very happy to encounter such a story as this one. I am honestly surprised I haven't encountered this story sooner. It is incredibly well written and detailed. This story was beyond intriguing and is defiantly a non-stop reader. The author stayed immensely true to the Resident Evil characters and created a even more detailed view of their personalities. The subtle humor was a nice touch to even the most dark moments of the story. I have no doubt in my mind that this is one of the best R.E fan fiction stories . Please keep up the great work. I am defiantly keeping a strong eye on this one.
Albrt Wesker chapter 23 . 1/28/2007
heh that was a good read, however, you stopped so hopefully you will finish ya?
Angel1928 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
very sweet use of words...sounds very skill ful for such a young writer...A in everything,we've got the next Award-winning writer!
Sam chapter 23 . 12/5/2006
Have I bored you enough of my reviews? I apologize if I had. How about if I say I praise you? Just ribbing you again.

Why don't I get a chapter dedicated to me? Yeah I know, whine whine whine. My last complaint here: Why is this not updated? Are you going to update ever? Bah. You need to. This is Sam Daz, the Serpentine.
Sam chapter 22 . 12/5/2006
OK. Now seriously, this is my favourite chapter. So sue me.

I have lots of favourites now. Wesker and his silencer. BOOYAH.
Sam chapter 21 . 12/5/2006
What do I get now that I'm near the end of the story?

Can I request a story from you to write for me?

Ok. My review for this chapter: Excellently done. No, I'm not ribbing you. Seriously. Do you really believe that Wesker would re-hire Ada after what she's done? I wonder how she will fare after Wesker gets a hold of her when she betrays him over and over again.

He seems to be very violent with Claire Redfield in the game. All the girls he's been involved with in the games, he's been quite the gentleman huh? (sarcasm)
Sam chapter 20 . 12/5/2006
This is probably my favourite chapter. Why? Because you brought into the flashbacks. Many authors like to do that; go into the flashbacks which is very good. I like flashbacks. Ok. It is my second favourite chapter. I did like the action parts in the previous chapters.
Sam chapter 19 . 12/5/2006
I really hated Ada for some reason.

However in this story she's a good piece of work. I suppose it's the game that got me insanely peeved. Then I went in search of reading some fanfiction stories and oh man that was a mistake.

I could not stand the bitch when I read Ada's character in so many stories. By the way, great job on Wesker? Krauser is, as always good so far. Great job on characterization.
Sam chapter 18 . 12/5/2006
I wonder how the ending will be like? It's a fantastic story, however, it's very much a mature piece in all accounts.

Not saying that many are immature around here; just that it's more along the lines of a detective novel. A cheap one if you went into the romance. Women writers tend to insert too much romance if you ask me.
Sam aka Quinn chapter 17 . 12/5/2006
Nice title, lady. Nice chapter overall.

I love the dialogue between these two: Ada's response and Wesker's retaliation. Very ingenious in many areas. Ah but I'm running out of nice things to say. Shall I say I'm more tongue tied?
Sam chapter 16 . 12/5/2006
Never mind. I'll still PM you, however, I'm almost done reading.

You've done it. You've started like the other authors in placing Ada's thoughts to Leon again and whine. Noo. Don't do that. I hope you don't. (secretly a Leon and Claire) Ok. I'm whining. I don't like the Ada and Leon stuff, however, I understand that it must be done in some cases. I do not harbour the same thought pattern as most fanfiction authors believe: That Ada thinks of Leon in that way.
Sam chapter 15 . 12/5/2006
You write a good Krauser too. Did I tell you that?

I finished my sandwich long ago. You are a very good writer I have to admit. But you are good in action and stuff like that. Everyone is different though.