Reviews for The Secret of Life
wellnowwhatdowedo chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Seriously funny! I was LOL-ing the whole time.
mistressinwaiting chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
this is damn funny! It's so cute too!
Lyra-chan chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
OMG...This was so effing hilarious! If I wasn't on someone else's computer right now, I'd totaly favorite this!

*Lyra-chan* signing off for now! .
Veta chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Wow.. I actually started to cry from laughing so hard at the Yamato-Neji bit. Absolutely hilarious fic; the Sand nins popping up out of nowhere and singing a song about Sasuke was completely random yet plainly awesome.

Such complete nonsense could only be written by a genius.

-Veta
whee XD chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
*coherent feedback failed*

*favs*

Just.

*_* I'm so mesmerized...
MaoAyanamipl chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
eye twiching... Ô.o

hahahahahahhahahahaha this was so hilarious, I've read a lot of nonsense fics, but this one was actually very good! I really enjoyed reading it.

You're good! Thanks for the nice time I passed with this P

C ya
14-SaKuRa UcHiHa-14 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I think...this is the best fanfic I've ever read in my life!_
LM22102 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Haha, yes, VERY amusing indeed. Too many things to compliment on really, but I loved how you emphasized on Deidara's sex. Since the moment I laid eyes on him, I've thought him as female until he died. XD

I shall read the sequel, and I apologize for the short review as I am known for long reviews, but it's way past midnight and I am tired, I just wanted something short to think about. I'll read the next part, if written, right after.

Thank you.
The.Guiding.Star chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
okay that was weird...(eye twitching)AND THANKS TO YOU, NOW THE IMAGE OF ORICHI AND KABUTO DANCING AROUND SASUKE WITH FLOWERS IS NOW STUCK IN MY HEAD!
soontobegone chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
OMG, that was hilarious!
Hisui Kaihane chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
lol, this thing was so out there. but it gave me a good giggle.
unknown chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
That was so awesome!
Tsukiaa chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
LMAO! I fell of laughing. o.o

-Tsukia
L is for Love chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Wow... Just wow. You have an awesome sense of imagination, you awesomely awesome writer you. _~

I hope to read some more of you work as they come out. Keep up the friggin awesome job!

(If only I could use "awesome" more. :( )
Elsie Grandewing chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
LAWLZ! Can you make Itachi alive somehow again? I WANNA SEE SASUKE KILL HIM AGAIN! XD?