Reviews for The Nameless Tale of Legolas and Arwen Undomiel
pro.critic int chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
ITS HORRIBLE .BUT i like the way u wasted ur effort..i love thinking of that part...i think it needs more details...
Lana chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Why havent you updated yet? Its been like, 5 years! I want to know what happens next!
FluffyUnicorns99 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Nice story!
Lamppostshines chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
Not Bad! This seems sort of like the one i did about 'Aragorn and Arwen'. There's dreams and nightmares..hahaha. I'm really glad you didn't make Legolas and Arwen overly obsessed with each other cause i like it when Aragorn and Arwen are together. I think it was perfect. How you did it.
3SavageSkillets chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
ah...I'm flattered. Well try to make the chapters a little longer that was still a bit short (who am i to talk? I'm notorious for short chapters under my other screen name) but other than that, it was great! Keep up the good work and update soon.
feathered friend chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
I like it. Good story so far. keep going! :):):)
astraya chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
i'm not flaming but, uh... arwen and legoals don't go together. i still think your story has an interesting plot.
3SavageSkillets chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
It's good u should definately continue writing, I don't, however, believe that 7 wargs would have been able to "break in to" Rivendel undetected, and orcs as well! It would make a bit more sense if this was legolas having a nightmare or something like that, because I'm sorry, and I'm not flaming you, it's just that it's not plossible. still other than that i think that it's a beginning to wut could be a great story.
Lost Obsessor chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
we you submitted a fan fic! ya wait for reviews before adding another chappie!