Reviews for Broken Armor
pixistix chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
this was really good! loving the description. Cornelia x Caleb fans suck...should so be Will x Caleb.

pixistix ;)
dragonmasterYO chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
who is aldarn?
Lillythemarshmellowqueen chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
wow! thats just brilliant! that... was so good! haha i'm sick of corneliaXcaleb fans too.. somethings are too sweet! hope to read more of your good work!

Lilly
ladyhaha chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Gah...I'm in awe of your amazing writing (and by "in awe" I of course mean "absolutly insanely jealous). You're just pretty much the greatest. Now I'm going to sulk off and continue reading the thesaurus with the hope of some day being half as amazing as you.
Kitsune6 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Cute story. Kind of. It's a bit sad and not a real 'pairing' fic. But I still liked it. Good job. I'll add it to my C2.
mistywabbit chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Oh, this is just wonderful. You've really poked around inside Caleb's head (it's always enjoyable poking around inside male's heads and seeing their twisted logic ;)) and I think you've done it very well. Unrequited love and grief in the same fic... poor guy! Really well written too! Thanks!
Moonlight Shadow4 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I really enjoyed this. Very unique twist than most CalebxWill writers put.
Maggie chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I liked it, you should put more to it.
DataIntegrationThoughtEntity chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Wow. It's like you excplored every corner of Caleb's mind. Now that's good. XD

Later!
Aishi-Cc chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Taranee does always seem to be touching his arm or something when upset if she can. She also seems rather protective of him but hey she's a nice girl. Cordy needs to get over herself seriously. I've missed part of season 2 but what I have seen is Cordy all pissed becuase Caleb wouldn't follow her to Earth. he did not risk his lfe fighting so hard for Earth and he is not from thier she needs to remember that.

I think Will is more Caleb's type, not that I hate Matt. I may have to take a shot at doing a few one shots since I do love this show. Hay Lin is so damn happy keke.
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
GREAT JOB!

I loved it!
Michiru chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
thank u so much! i really hate the whole Cornelia/Caleb thing

i always thought it was gonna b Will/Caleb...but ne way thanx again! loved it ;)
Ruberta chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Hmm, so it's official. You are leaving the popular but doomed Caleb/Will coupling and returning to the scandalous but pleasurable Phobos/Will pairing. Well, believe it or not, I have been a fan of Phobos/Will ever since Svelte Rose wrote the one-shot story WHISPHERED WORDS, so I'll be looking forward to your upcoming stories focused on this pairing.

I must admit, I feel bad with what's going on with you. Let me explain. As I was exploring this site recently (checking out the fanfic. forums and other stuff), I came upon your profile. You said you were experiencing an "identity crisis" due to the ACCORDING TO PLAN story. You noted it was not as angst-y and dark as your other W.I.T.C.H. stories. I feel guilty because as a proud member of the Will/Caleb following, I felt we were putting too much pressure on you in our reviews and forcing you to give us that Will/Caleb happy ending we crave. I then realized in your previous W.I.T.C.H. stories, the characters never experienced a pleasant ending.

(Though, I do appreciate you are trying to satisfy us in ACCORDING TO PLAN by attempting to finish it before summer ends before reverting back to Will/Phobos)

It seems in BROKEN ARMOR, you have gone back to your roots and determined to make the characters (Caleb, in this case) miserable. Well, Caleb is starting to get on my nerves in the new season, and I hope you will make him suffer even more in your upcoming Will/Phobos tales. Again, thanks for entertaining us!
The Romanticidal Edwardian chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
O hmy god!You are one of my fav r extremely talented.i dont like will/phobos but i love the will/caleb stories i've read of yours (this one and according to plan) rock!please update according to plan and keep on writing.i just wish they would kiss more but i dont want it to turn into the caleb/cornelia cheese well just wantd to tell you that!
Memory in Crimson chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Haha, haha, Season Two! If the writers break CxC, then it will be canon, and no arguing with Greg Weisman! He is a god of animated writing!

See? Manipulating Caleb's heart is good sport. After messing with Cedric, messing with Caleb's emotions is amusing! Such a silly, little fool...