Reviews for Skiving off work
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
From what we see of the other House Elves in GoF, it seems quite plausible that at least one of them would dob Dobby in for neglecting his duties. This was such an interesting format to use, and I thought it was very enjoyable. I liked your choice to name the other House Elf Snobby, and his language characterises him really well, such as "Snobby is wondering..." Nice work! (By the way, sorry my reviews aren't as detailed as the ones I've seen you leave. I really admire the depth you go to, but I've never been able to do it myself!) :)
Owl of the Night chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Snobby is a very interesting character. Jillian thinks that Snobby should give Dobby a break. Jillian knows that it's not Dobby's fault that Dobby loves the socks from Master Potter and Master Weasley. Jillian wonders where her gifts are from Master Potter and Master Weasley (esp. Master Weasley :D).

Very funny! You have a talent for the stories from an outsider's POV (like the Horcruxes). Good Job.

PS- Jillian is wondering about this "Plus I'll check out your fics." comment. :D xD
Rameelia chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Haha! God, that was hysterical! :D Dobby in love, indeed. It's quite believable, actually, that he would be so awestruck by a present from The Great and Mighty Harry Potter that he'd forget about everything else. Totally cracked me up, this fic did. :)
ThePandorica chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
HAHA - I liked this, . :)

It was different and original. Nice work.

Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Watch Out for Yellow Moon chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Good job. You did really well with the way a house-elf would talk. Cute story and whatnot... fkslafjdlkjf kdf;arr8 490rj3ekncs 0d9cuj43f fjkoprf49j 4-f9-j0fe4 fdkkjera;ldf... and I mean it! ;D

Yellow Moon
Zarz chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Great story! Yes, Dobby is definitely devoted to his socks! Keep up the great work! I can just imagine a House Elf Snobby (or should I say Percy?)!
Katsu Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
*looks on bemusedly*

I can see Snobby's right ear drooping over slightly as he concentrates on how best to drop Dobby in the crapper... *grins*

A good portrayal of betrayal, as it were...
L. Dora Willows chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
All I have to say is: ...

No actually I have more

xD Dobby/Sock awesome

Good job!
Omnicat chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Ooh, it's great! I love it. Good job!
rockmysockskitchenwindowgirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
hehe stroking his socks...nuff said XD

sorry, *americans are sad sad people* LOL

this is good! i like that it sounded like a house elf the whole time..only thing odd was that he would use the improper english then say things like "blatantly disregards" other than was good _
Saber12 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Um, okay... Sure... Uh... Okay... That was very random, lOl! I have nothing else to say but:

erkje4kthkefyesuif this is terrible!hqirhq3rf3wug HA Who wousfwnkhavethougseq3ruqkudbk