Reviews for Tenten's Worst Nightmare
EmeraldHeart12 chapter 16 . 9/4/2010
Sorry if i offend you but AKIO IS A ASSHOLE FOR DOING THAT TO TENTEN AND NEJI. HE DESERVES TO ROT IN PRISON IF I WERE A JUDGE I WOULD SENTENCE FOR 1000 YEARS IN PRISON. I WISH HE WOULD DIE IN H-LL FOR ALL I CQRE
Neji- Tenten cutie couple chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
aiiiiee! So cuuuuute! Tenten got prego! That is what I'm loooking fooor! Aie! This is the best story!
lolololololol chapter 16 . 7/5/2009
... First of all, this story has a lot of grammar and spelling errors. I highly suggest you re-edit it if you want to have fans continuing to like it.

Second, everything happened way too fast. You need to add more detail and plots to make it longer and be better.

Third, like I reasoned in the second, you need to have longer chapters. Ten paragraphs just isn't going to cut it.

This was a really great idea for a story but the way it was written kind of ruined it. I look forward to having it redone.

Until then, good luck with your writing!

(I hope I didn't sound too mean, it wasn't my objective to be.)

-heather[:
vampireluver96 chapter 16 . 6/20/2009
luv the story u should make a sequil where he comes back ur a great writer luv the story
Tentenperson-Temari cosplay chapter 16 . 9/28/2008
nice story scary but nice
timcampy101 chapter 16 . 8/3/2008
this is awsome(sp) hehe
Unices chapter 16 . 3/11/2008
Nice story. Your styles a bit blunt though. no creative works. The charecters though they are in charecter are flat.
maravelous chapter 16 . 3/11/2008
just found this story! i wish i'd found it sooner!

eh, it's a little rushed, but it's very clever, well done

overall, I love it! good story!
TENTEN FOREVER chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
HOLY CRAP!When i first saw this i u make the baby die?YOU wrote it i cant believe it!
MasterSasori chapter 16 . 12/15/2007
I so agree with too-much-romance. IT SCREAMS SEQUAL! PLZ MAKE ONE THIS STORY WAS OH SO GOOD!
too-much-romance chapter 16 . 7/12/2007
The ending just screams "SEQUEL!" Lovely.
too-much-romance chapter 15 . 7/12/2007
Hm...
too-much-romance chapter 14 . 7/12/2007
That was awesome with the "Whoops, I meant our child." Hm, I can see that situation, dreaded jealous Hyuga. Ah, yes. WORK ON YOUR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING!
too-much-romance chapter 13 . 7/12/2007
You freaking scared me have to death! Well, Kenji's death I suppose... That was sweet with Sasuke. Oh, how wrong Shikamaru is... I like the ending where Hiashi (it's spelled that way) warns him to be careful after Neji turns around. That's lovely because then the reader will know that the battle will start soon after. Lovely.
too-much-romance chapter 12 . 7/12/2007
OH crap! Major Oh crap! Now you have me guessing on the plot! That is more like it! Keep the reader guessing!