Reviews for Good Graces
Lilac1286 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I like the story, it was well written. I think it could have been 2 chapters,I dont think Hermione would "accept" (for lack of a better word) Harry so quickly after her break up. Thats just my opinion, the story was really good though.
HeartForSoul chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I love Harry/Hermione fics. They are such a good couple!

riegert8 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This is a good story, it too bad that Hermione get dumped what is worse that she don't the reason. It great that Harry and Hermione are together, it nice that Harry & Hermione work out that one bump in there relationship. I think that you write a good Harry Potter character.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Haha, how cute.
abandonedprofile1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
another great story ]

keep up the great work!

Shinji-Higurashi chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Woot another very good story i would have to say you are very good at writing oneshots keep it up
Lone Stranger chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
uh oh, what's happening next? children close your eyes! lol jk i liked this one

Lone (Lone Stranger)
Capt H.M Murdock chapter 1 . 7/1/2006

Story Reviw commitee

CrashingIntoTheSun16 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Actually that was really good! I loved it when Harry chickened out and rushed to Burrow not even finishing the sentence! Bravo
AdriannaLili chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Don't tell me Harry is getting you know what. sorry i have a bad mind neway good job i enjoyed it alot
tatertot chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
hahahah! I love the remark about the "piss-of-or-die" aura! That's my favorite part. Ron snoring, lol. Really good!
idntlikeurpants chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
love. do some more oliver/hermione oneshots. i love those!
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Wow, that was really good. I don't normally like that pairing, but you did a great job. Well gotta run. Ja ne!
Danniesgurl345 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
they don't suck. I thought that was pretty good! for a one shot ya know. If your interested in a beta, im open. My email is and my sn is babyg922b i no its gay but ive had it since 3rd grade lol.
Angry Hermione chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Very cute _

I liked almost all of it, except the amount of time Hermione let slip by before contacting Harry... Two weeks is a LONG time to leave someone stewing, if you know what I mean. I appreciate the fact that there were no grammar or spelling errors that I could detect (applauds)

All in all, nice job :P