Reviews for Good Graces
Ilovetoread chapter 1 . 3/1
This morning I searched on Google for oliver and hermione fanfic and I read one of your oneshots.I bloody loved it (excuse my language) and clicked then author name and then proceeded to read all your stories of Harry Potter up until this one.I will read all is them and this is q congratulations for having their ability to write as well as you this is also available thanks for an opportunity to read all it up and sorry if it's too I was wondering if you have seen them chronicles of Narnia series and if you have then I was wondering if you could write an Edmund and hermione story?if you can't it ok keep it up.
Lilac1286 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I like the story, it was well written. I think it could have been 2 chapters,I dont think Hermione would "accept" (for lack of a better word) Harry so quickly after her break up. Thats just my opinion, the story was really good though.
HeartForSoul chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I love Harry/Hermione fics. They are such a good couple!

-x-
riegert8 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This is a good story, it too bad that Hermione get dumped what is worse that she don't the reason. It great that Harry and Hermione are together, it nice that Harry & Hermione work out that one bump in there relationship. I think that you write a good Harry Potter character.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007

]

keep up the great work!

.x.
Shinji-Higurashi chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Woot another very good story i would have to say you are very good at writing oneshots keep it up
Lone Stranger chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
uh oh, what's happening next? children close your eyes! lol jk i liked this one

sincerely,

Lone (Lone Stranger)
Capt H.M Murdock chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
[BRAVO]

Story Reviw commitee

(S.T.R)
CrashingIntoTheSun16 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Actually that was really good! I loved it when Harry chickened out and rushed to Burrow not even finishing the sentence! Bravo
AdriannaLili chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Don't tell me Harry is getting you know what. sorry i have a bad mind neway good job i enjoyed it alot
tatertot chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
hahahah! I love the remark about the "piss-of-or-die" aura! That's my favorite part. Ron snoring, lol. Really good!
idntlikeurpants chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
love. do some more oliver/hermione oneshots. i love those!
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Wow, that was really good. I don't normally like that pairing, but you did a great job. Well gotta run. Ja ne!
Danniesgurl345 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
they don't suck. I thought that was pretty good! for a one shot ya know. If your interested in a beta, im open. My email is and my sn is babyg922b i no its gay but ive had it since 3rd grade lol.