Reviews for The Next Move
DanaryesIsGoingToBreakTheWheel chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
A great story. Very good.
Laihi chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
please continue this story! it's really good.
Mishi Gohiku chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
PLEASE UPDATE... I'VE ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE FINAL BATTLE.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
this is really good to bad it's a one shot, i kind of wanted to see where it could go.
nice work.
emptyword chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I like it. Very, very much. Mystique is distinctly different from her former self, but it's Magneto's character that was so fascinating in this one-shot.

"Although he was alone, he didn’t look lonely. His eyes were tired and sad, but there was something predator about this man that made you hesitant to approach him." - What an -excellent- description of him! You couldn't have put it better.

"What would his next move be? For the first time in his life, he didn’t have one, and that was what filled him with a numb emptiness. The was no way to regain what he had lost." - YES. Finally, someone agrees with me on Magneto's character. His sole purpose that had driven him for nearly his whole life was the mutant cause, and once that cause was rendered lost and impossible to regain, he would have been reduced to a hollow shell.

"All he had needed was the tiniest glimmer of possibility to draw him out of his despondency" - Again, as soon as his cause is returned to him, life similarly returns to him.

Skimming over it again, this was a very conversation-heavy piece. But it hadn't bothered me at all the first time, so I won't say anything against it. I'm sliding this onto favorites. :)
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
very interesting... and slightly ominous as well.
RomanceMe chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
This was very good...

In character, great!

Haha, I'll have you know, I almost cried when Mistique lost her powers. I kid you not. She was- well pretty awesome.