Reviews for One Person
Mischief chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
you my dear writer have made me emotional, i dont have anymore comments at the moment, hope u never stop writing. have a good day/night.
Lightest'Ink chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
That was cewl.
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Awe! how cute!
Kristen chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Hi! I was flipping through fanfictions, and I came across this one. I thought it was so good that I checked out your profile and saw Podcast of Awesome! I read closer and realized who you are. I love your podcast, and I instant messaged you after the first episode came out. You are such a good writer. I write fanfiction myself, and I've read so many. I'm going to go read the rest of your fanfics because this one really touched me!
EevyLynn chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Aw...sha...that's so sweet!
WolfandVampire chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
ReALLY interesting consept. It's important for a mother and daughter to be together, ao I guess it like that with father-sonrelationships too
flower123 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Its good and touching
DolphinDreamer24-7 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
that was great! really origanal. It must be a one-shot. am I correct? Well keep up the great writing!

SingDown
moony07 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Wow... That was pretty emotional. I seriously, almost criwed during the ast paragraphs of his dream.

Aw.

You're such a good writer.
alllo chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Brilliant.
BestSkeptic chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
This was lovely. Lily's and James' banter? Perfect. Hilarious, even. The end got a bit melodramatic, but hey, it even had me in tears. (Am I that much of a sap? Well, who wouldn't be when James started talking about all the things he missed? I get choked up just thinking about it.) Anyway, well done. I'm glad I came across this one.