Reviews for Lucy's Garden
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
loved it!
HowlingAngel chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
XD okay this is a perfectlly epic piece of writing and I absolutely love Lucy and her reactions to everthing. And the fact that the only thing that pissed her off was the crushing of her flowers. And Tumnus was lovely too.

Angel
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
“Sex!” Lucy said, now laughing even harder, “It has to be the funniest, most absurd thing I’ve ever witnessed!”

*helpless giggles* Aw, Lucy is so adorable! Poor Mister Tumnus, though, that's so awkward for him *laughs*

Such a sweet story! For some reason, I really like that description of Edmund and Peter being serious even in romantic moments.
Laoise chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I really love this :)
XxRetroRomanticRadicalxX chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
That was so funny! I loved it...that was hilarious! I almost fell out of my chair when Lucy said,"you two crushed my posies!" that was good...
runtus maximus chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
That was the most adorable PeterEdmund thing I've ever read.
FREAKSHOW1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
This was a delight and a half! Lucy really is spot on with her description. It *is* funny and absurd.
poppyfields13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Brilliant! And Lucy the voyeur? Hilarious! Good job!
Moriko Csove Doyle chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
That was only HILARIOUS! I love your story.
Candyness chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
"it seems to be nothing but funny noises, awkward movements and trying to fit parts into other parts-”

Best discription of sex I've ever heard. . . And the Posie part at the end was great. . and the way Mr. Tumnus was so embarrased when Lucy was telling him what she'd seen. Ove5r all, great story. I'm a slash fan, but not usally an incest fan, how ever, that was excellent. Very funny.
dfghjgf chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
lmao, I loved that.
Ascend With Ivy chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
*giggles* That was fantastic! The descriptions were marvelous, they were completely in character, it kept me smiling the whole way through, it was just- perfect. I just happened to stumble across this and wanted to let you know how good it was... as if you didn't already know. ;D
toasty fresh chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
I really liked this fic. The only thing is at one point you wrote "brother's" when you meant "brothers" . . . really stupid little thing, but I just happened to notice it.

Great job!
alabaster saint chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Hello! I simply loved this story. The descriptions are brilliant, and the sex was hot. You wrote it very well, and very in-character, especially for Lucy. Do write more!
lastyearslove chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh I LOVED this. I was giggling the entire time like a bunmch of school girls who just saw their first... ahem... male parts... Lol. Lovely story!