Reviews for Lucy's Garden
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
loved it!
HowlingAngel chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
XD okay this is a perfectlly epic piece of writing and I absolutely love Lucy and her reactions to everthing. And the fact that the only thing that pissed her off was the crushing of her flowers. And Tumnus was lovely too.

~Angel
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
“Sex!” Lucy said, now laughing even harder, “It has to be the funniest, most absurd thing I’ve ever witnessed!”

*helpless giggles* Aw, Lucy is so adorable! Poor Mister Tumnus, though, that's so awkward for him *laughs*

Such a sweet story! For some reason, I really like that description of Edmund and Peter being serious even in romantic moments.
Laoise chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I really love this :)
XxRetroRomanticRadicalxX chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
That was so funny! I loved it...that was hilarious! I almost fell out of my chair when Lucy said,"you two crushed my posies!" that was good...
runtus maximus chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
That was the most adorable PeterEdmund thing I've ever read.
FREAKSHOW1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
This was a delight and a half! Lucy really is spot on with her description. It *is* funny and absurd.
poppyfields13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Brilliant! And Lucy the voyeur? Hilarious! Good job!
Moriko Csove Doyle chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
That was only HILARIOUS! I love your story.
Candyness chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
"it seems to be nothing but funny noises, awkward movements and trying to fit parts into other parts-”

Best discription of sex I've ever heard. . . And the Posie part at the end was great. . and the way Mr. Tumnus was so embarrased when Lucy was telling him what she'd seen. Ove5r all, great story. I'm a slash fan, but not usally an incest fan, how ever, that was excellent. Very funny.
dfghjgf chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
lmao, I loved that.
Ascend With Ivy chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
*giggles* That was fantastic! The descriptions were marvelous, they were completely in character, it kept me smiling the whole way through, it was just- perfect. I just happened to stumble across this and wanted to let you know how good it was... as if you didn't already know. ;D
toasty fresh chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
I really liked this fic. The only thing is at one point you wrote "brother's" when you meant "brothers" . . . really stupid little thing, but I just happened to notice it.

Great job!
alabaster saint chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Hello! I simply loved this story. The descriptions are brilliant, and the sex was hot. You wrote it very well, and very in-character, especially for Lucy. Do write more!
lastyearslove chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh I LOVED this. I was giggling the entire time like a bunmch of school girls who just saw their first... ahem... male parts... Lol. Lovely story!