Reviews for Letters To Lily
ilovebooks1111 chapter 26 . 3/31/2014
The letters were quite sad...but sweet story!
thlove chapter 26 . 5/12/2010
Aww! I really liked it! So sweet! Thank you for writing it!
Luna Rapunzel chapter 26 . 7/22/2009
I apparently never got around to reviewing this when I first read it, but it's absolutely lovely. James's characterization in particular is fabulous. Great job!
Scarlett chapter 26 . 11/22/2008
So sweet! I really love the series of letters...I only wish a guy would do that for me...*sigh*
feelthewindxx chapter 21 . 3/20/2008
Hug James for me, will 'ya?
kitty-re chapter 26 . 2/11/2008
A triumphant grin spread over my face as I read the last line of the last chapter :D

I'm reading some other Harry Potter stories of yours as I speak and I have to say,

you're one hell of a writer
siriusforeva chapter 26 . 1/29/2008
AW! Such a cute ending!
serindraxx chapter 26 . 10/29/2007
once in a while tears just welled up in my eyes for no reason. i am so glad that you wrote this. thanks for taking the time to type it and edit it and send it in. i would love to read other stories by you.

Serindraxx
LILYandJAMESareCUTE chapter 26 . 10/12/2007
I could say a milion things here, but I think two words will sum it up nicely; Bloody brilliant! So cute and well written! Nice technique and really unique! :P
mustardgirl1128 chapter 26 . 10/8/2007
aw, awesome end! so cute, love it! i will check out more of your stories soon...

so cute, again! but now, just in time, I hear someone go "Bedtime!" perfect timing...

it sucks that my mother stays up late enough to tell me to go to bed... GAH!

haha, farewell for now!

(Sorry, had to use that word...)
mustardgirl1128 chapter 25 . 10/8/2007
Remus laughed. “Lily, my good friend,” he said while clasping his hands on her shoulders, “you’re simply not my type.”

good ol' remus...

woah, though... whats she gfonna do about these letters? COULD SHE FINISH THEM IN ONE SITTING? wow, sorry, that was uncalled for...
mustardgirl1128 chapter 24 . 10/8/2007
It’s about an hour before we all get on the train and go home, and I thought I’d write you just once more before I left. It’s so odd to think that this is the end of Hogwarts – that soon we’re all going to have jobs and lives. I’m still getting used to the idea that we’re not coming back in the fall; it seems to be a rather foreign idea that we’re about to go and do the things we’ve been talking about for seven years.

wow, like going to college or something... wow.

short chap, short review, sorry, but like i said, not much time left! NO!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 23 . 10/8/2007
I’ve ruined everything. We played for the Quidditch Cup today against Ravenclaw, and, even though we beat them, I realized I didn’t care in the slightest. Not about Quidditch and not about the House Cup and not about the raging after party that would be thrown, chock full of sweets and drinks that Sirius nicked from the kitchens and Hogsmeade. I didn’t care about any of it, because it’s been nearly two months since you’d even insulted me and without you, everything just sort of falls to pieces.

aw, i feel so bad for him! and he told wilkes a lie to protect lily.. but then they broke up.. oh, i feel so bad! ARGH, i have schoo, tomorrow and its late... but i will finish, i will!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 22 . 10/8/2007
Remus has decided that I’ve officially gone off the deep end. For the past two weeks I’ve been dragging him to the library every evening after dinner to “study for N.E.W.T.s”…and by study for NEWTS I mean practice speeches. Speeches intended for you, to put me back into your good graces, or, at the very least, force you to speak to me again. Remus says that if I tell him “I love you” one more time that he might actually hit me, but he’s been a good sport. See, he refuses to say the thing that he and I both know is true, even if neither of us will admit it – it’s been two weeks, and you’re just not interested.

oh, i feel so bad for him!

thanks for re-mentioning the secret admirer thingy, but im guessing she knows its james.

did she tell wilkes her parents split? just wondering.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 21 . 10/8/2007
You keep staring me at meals with guilty eyes, as though you’re waiting for the moment when I’ll come storming up and tell him everything, but it won’t happen. Because, as much as you have hinted otherwise, I, too, am a decent bloke. I am a decent bloke who’s hopelessly in love with a girl who, apparently, is never going to love him back.

oh, good old james... i feel so bad for him, hes such a nice guy! and he really does keep secrets well!

you are a great writer, by the way, you make me feel like i know the characters... bravo!