Reviews for Mindy's Love
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
I think u should do a duke Devlin and Vivian Wong love story or a chazz Princeton and Blair Flannigan love story next
sonicthehedgehog240 chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Now that is a good lesson
26Naruto26 chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Cool. Unfortunately 75% Yu-Gi-oh is giant gay orgy... Yaoi fangirls see 2 characters that are in the same room once in a series and believe that they are meant to be together...
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
I think u should keep this story going
Facelees One chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Perfect, is good to see that someone dont includes syrus in gay couplings, But Why with Mindy?
JulCan1987 chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Sweet story, I like it when underdogs get pussy from hot chicks. I would like to see more, where Syrus fucks all three of them. I posted a request/challenge at adultfanfiction, about the episode where Crowler sent Jaden a fake love letter, and Syrus got it by accident, and Jaden has to duel Alexis so they don't report them. Well, in my request, they have to prove to Alexis and her friends they're worthy of being forgiven, by fucking them. Jaden x Alexis and Syrus x Mindy and Jasmine. I can't post it because my computer

crashed, I'm sending this through my cellphone. It's just a thought.
D.J. Scales chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Finally this is a good coupling. And very well written.
D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I knew this was a strong story but this is a very well written strong story.
VenRaider chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
I like I like, it does beat all the other stories with sye.
Kam14 chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
great job on the story dm and by the way that is one lucky boy.
Youmomagon chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Nice fic. It's sad to see so many yaoi pairings in this anime, especially with Alexis and her friends around. But you made Syrus a pimp instead of an uke,and I respect that. Lol, I wish girls at my school were like that when I was 13/14. Shotas get so lucky in anime...

However, I think you could have expanded on the lemon part. It wasn't bad, but it seemed a bit rushed. Loved this story, though. Fav'd.
LOLOLOLOLOL chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
For some reason, i think of a christmas carol (when all the ghosts visited scrooge.

But here- Syrus gets lucky tiem!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »