Reviews for The First Time
rentaholic00 chapter 12 . 11/1/2006
this was amazing. flat out amazing. great job!
xennous chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
I'm confused.

Not about the story, because I absolutely love it. It's wonderful. I finally found the Mark/Teen!Roger fic. Yay.

But I'm confused. About you. Two? You two? I recognize a lot of this as Rose (LondonBelow)'s stuff. Yet you credit her, so you aren't her? I'm confusing myself. You're confusing me. I don't know. Who's we?

Gah. I make no sense, do I?
Silveni chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
For the record, I meant that I loved the story

Getting hit with stuff sucks.

It's adorable. They're sweet. Write something more!

(This is a review for the end, you just can't put in mor ethan one)
Silveni chapter 12 . 8/8/2006
Aw. That's sweet.

Getting hit with a shoe really does hurt. (Random comment of the review) I love it!
Ragazzabella chapter 12 . 8/8/2006
Aww that was adorable!

Great Job!
LostInKaos chapter 12 . 8/6/2006
i flipped out when I read the chapter title. I didn't know how you could just end them like that. I was almost about to cry, then i read the chapter and i felt better. Granted it's over, but they are together. it was a wonderful story and I loved every minute of it.
L Ducky chapter 12 . 8/6/2006
I really liiked how this story had a plot, and plot enough to keep it interesting, but it wasn't epic, and it kept your attention.

it's a great story, and i like your writing.

-faves-
Mel chapter 12 . 8/6/2006
Aw, this was too adorable! I've been trying to submit a review for a few chapters, but there was a block on anonymous reviews :/ But I just wanted to say that this was so utterly cute! I really hope that you keep writing (especially if its M/R ~_)!

Mel
rexmanningdays chapter 12 . 8/5/2006
AW. I loved this chapter a lot. The boys were so genuine and real and cute and huggable in it. I'm sad to see it end, but I know that this is part of a larger world, so hopefully there will be in this vein. It's not often that such a new premise works, but after learning what you told me about the idea of this story...well ..i like it a lot.

I'm glad that they're back together and it was really sweet...but not like..saccarine fluffy.

Have fun on your trip! YAY for Utah! ;)
To Being An Us For Once chapter 12 . 8/5/2006
Aw, it's the end. : ( but i'm happy about the ending. Great work. I loved the whole story. keep up the wonderful work.
Believe the Lie chapter 12 . 8/5/2006
It's over! Aww. Well, it was good while it lasted. Honestly, it was excellent!
Silveni chapter 11 . 8/3/2006
I like it. It's sad. (I haven't anything constructive to say, just want for more story)*SMILE*
Amy Hoyery chapter 11 . 8/2/2006
Hi! I would like to tell you that I loved your story! Your story is the second I have read and it was just AWESOME! I loved the graphic-ness of it and how you explained the detail of Roger and Mark's sexual realationship and how you really made it seem like the two boys really wanted each other! PLEASE CONTINUE ON THIS STORY!
ursomalevolent chapter 11 . 8/2/2006
The three worst words in the English language:

"You have cancer." (cancer, HIV, tapeworms, etc.)

followed very shortly by:

TO BE CONTINUED.

I am in love with this story. So Roger is still asleep in Collins room right? They MUST get back together. lol. I love Collins being the sane voice of reason in everything, and I can't wait to hear your reasoning for why Roger lied.

Man, I hope you get more of this up before you leave. But if not, I hope you have a great trip anyway.
Ragazzabella chapter 11 . 8/1/2006
I absolutly love this story!

But make them get back together or I'll cry lol!

UPDATE SOON