Reviews for There's Something About Seventh Year
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Please! Noooooooooo! Don't abandon meeeeee! Keep writing and updating!
tina chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
update soon please! i've really liked this story so far, but i'm not a fan of Lily cutting herself. It seems to me that you've driven up her character to be stronger now, so I feel as if cutting would be something she would've done in her past, not after her resolution in her previous story to be a new person.
TheFallenSisters chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Can you please write more. Please.
Lillian Vianne chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE IT! Truly, I haven't read many stories as creatively mastered at this. Granted, I have seen some similar ideas (never like this), but WOW! It's bloody amazing! I started out on Forgotten Dreams and then came to There's Something About Seventh Year, and they are both so amazing! So pleeeaaase finish it? For all the fans of this amazing plot line (and all the bunnies)?
zammierox chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
OoOoOo really really good! Like even better then the first! It's been a year and a half though...are you still going to continue it? You really should, it's gooood!
avalonchick5 chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Muse:

Please please please continue with this story! I like it...well except for the James is a jerk part. It's not that I don't like it I just hate that he acts that way...but don't change it! No no no no no! Keep it the same!

Okay I'm babbling. Love it though, and can't wait for the rest.

Love from,

Avalon5 3
Kita223 chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
I really love this story, but can you please write more? I can't wait any longer to see what happens later on.
The Music Meister's Lover chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Please update this story! I know it's been a while, but I just wanted to let you know that there are still people out there who recently discovered this story and love it. It would totally make my day if there were a new chapter to this story!

xoxo

A Major L/J Fan
SuicidalSheep chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
So glad you updated! Can't wait for the next one! Also, it's not pretty awful. It's good! Just needs a bit of editing, like you said.. Hope you update soon! :)
lOnDoN lOvE xoxo chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
hey i really liked your story i wanna read what happenes next on it
SuicidalSheep chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Hey, just wondering if we can expect an update anytime soon. I mean, it HAS been almost three years. Although, because it's been three years, that could also mean that you've been extremely busy. Not sure which. Anyway, hope you can update soon! And get past your writer's block!
WhyDoesAWebSiteNeedMyName chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Update!
Queen of the Plastic Spoons chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Wow, that's some writers block. Almost two years. You know, I had just finished Forgotten Dreams and was expecting at least a few chapters of this one . . . . Anyway, enough with my rambling-ish deal. Great stoy, by the way. I can't say that I can think of a way to start chapter 2-that is if you haven't completly given up. The best thing I can come up with is describing raging seventh years and then say why they're so . . . er, upset. Sorry.

Maybe light will shine through and you'll update this story. But, no offence intended, I doubt it. It seems to be my luck, I'll start a pretty good story, come to the 'end' and see that the author hasn't updated in years, literally. I can't say that I'm not like that because I hate my stories anyway. But when there's actually a good story out there I really hate it when authors seem to give up.

I wish you luck in later life!

Queen of the Plastic Spoons
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
i love it
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
why haven't you updated? i know you've been on the site. it's not fair to just leave the story like this. please update soon.