Reviews for RJ & Hammy
hedgelover2k12 chapter 1 . 10/14
10/10. its a masterpiece
Allie chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This sort of ruins the other story. It undermines it and it kinda takes its worth away. It's sort of like the shaggy dog story. A rich family looses a dog, and a guy finds it. That guy faces a series of hardships to bring the dog back, security tries to shoot him but he gets to the house. When the door opens and the father sees the dog he shoots him, stating that their dog wasn't shaggy and rendering the story pointless. The same happened here. And the suicide scene is sort of... not sad? The situation is sad, and maybe I'd feel worse for him if you developed it better, but... it doesn't elicit much of an emotional reaction. And I was suicidal at one point, so most suicides or attempted suicides or even mentions of a character feeling like that make me tear up at least a bit. And it doesn't feel like RJ is realizing he's bisexual. Ok, some people might react like that, but in those circumstances (he's married to someone he loves and he realized he also liked the same gender because he enjoyed a kiss with someone else) I don't think so.
Also, the end feels sort of forced. Again, you're telling us, not showing us. And I can't feel his conflict. The rock thing might have been funny the first two times (well, to me it was only funny the second time) but it's not anymore. And RJ might have chosen Hammy but that doesn't mean he'd be okay with him knocking out Heather. Well, he migt, seeing as it feels like he never actually loved her, despite your saying he did.
I don't know man, you can write better and I know it. It takes practice, but it's worth it.
milomeepit chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
What is it with you and knocking people out?
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011

cool story!

aw! that's so sad that he'd wanna do that! :(

Yay! rj stopped hammy! and they kissed! .

Yay! I'm glad he chose hammy!

I like the ending!

~ Anitoon3
Akuma the Dark One chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Just to let you know this fic can be Under T
amon chapter 1 . 12/18/2010

weird... how does hammy even commit sudden death? He's WAY to hyper, he might fly! (He can also stop time)
Weston chapter 1 . 11/23/2010

Absolutely horrible, No offense mate, but you f***ed over a perfectly good series
Weston chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Hated it, first story was ok; but this ruined it. I'm not homophobe but, 'gay ain't the way' in this scenario. Better luck next time mate
kat chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
what the hell is with you and throwing rocks?LOL
Pridakfan253 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
So RJ just completely forgot he was married to Heather?
jt chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Decat chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Can you say -RUSHED MUCH?-?
Aethryx chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Too violent.
moviemanic122893 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Oh my god, you sick little freak.
Silverfastzebra103 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
That one was really, really cute. Keep going!