Reviews for Trust Lost
Sniglet chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
What a cool story!
Turquoisephoenix chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Never thought of Damien in that way before. I'd probably do the same thing if a weak pokemon was losing all of my money. Now you made me appreciate Damien once more.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
I figure Damien is the reason CHarmilion and later Charazard went phyco on Ash. Damien didn't really bad for leaving charmander, he was JOKING about it with his friends.
Miss Black Dragon chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Aww... This is GREAT! I love your stories...
DarkMutatedBrock chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
Awww... Very original and angsty! I actually feel SORRY for Damien now... Though there's one thing I can never forgive them for... GIVING CHARMANDER TO ASH WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE RIGHTFULLY BEEN BROCKY'S! ;; Anyway, great fic!
Martial Arts Master chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
I'm not sure Charmander's eyes are blue...but this is quite original. I never read a fic from Damian's point of view before.
wargreymon chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
What a sad story.
RocketJess chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
*sniffles* Poor little Charmander... though I do feel a bit sorry for Damien.
Ronald J Whalen chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
Wow, I told somebody that you had written this story and I'm glad that you decided to post this story on and I just re-read your story The Day It Changed (after reading it at your old Loose Change website, before it went to sailorsaturn) and it was so powerful, I just had to review it here. I thought I'd never get a chance to read your stories again since The Pokemon Fan Fiction Mailing List had gone down along with Upnetwork (god I miss that site). But now you've started posting your stories here again and I am so happy that you did. Your story is excellent in the way it shows Damien's point of view of what happened and how you got into what his life was like, I could hear the thoughts he thought in the same way he talked in the anime. This is just a great little story, a slice of life about how things like trust and lost of it can impact us. I hope you post more of your old stories here, for I'm eager to read them again (plus I might read a story of yours that I never did read back at Upnetwork). You are such an amazing writer with what you've written in anime such as Pokemon (never read the Digimon fanfic since not a fan of Digimon) that I know you'll become a great professional writer doing original work. And even if you don't choose writing as your profession in life, may you succeed in whatever you desire to be.
Kristen Riddle chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
AW! YAY! Well...I loved all your other stories and I love that makes it pretty hard not to love this one. You make him seem my stories he's basically ruthless then, but then he softens up. Well...anyways this is one of the best stories about him! (It's also one of the only ones). I give you 68903587027559287532 out of 10!
Silver Vaporeon chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
i love this story, a totally diffrent perspective that works. Damien rules. )
Farla chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
this is sad...
yotama chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
its great to see how you can interprete what someone else pov is its a really great writing skill , i never liked damien , now i sorta feel sorry for him
Arrow chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
I always wanted to read a story about Damian's POV. This was really great and realistic, escpecially if he didn't have the cruddy dub voice!