Reviews for Mannerisms
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I have one word for this: AMAZING!
gomogomo777 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Are favorites your best friends?

This story is great, by the way!
pattiXcrona chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
so cute so loveable !
Naruhina7799 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
SQUEEEE! Whats not to love about Mori? Nothing! This was so cute! "Hunny loved it when Takashi smiled" was just something that everyone loves! WHo doesn't love that rare smile? 3 3 3

-3-
irukandji chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Aww, that was so sweet!
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I love it! So kute! Kawaii! ja ne!
Apples n Oranges chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
This is very cute. Excellent job, really. I didn't find any spelling errors or anything. I read a bit of your other fanfiction, and you have fantastic characterization skills.

Keep up the good work.
Joker in the Box chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
yay for fluff! it makes the world go round and there really isn't enough of this paring...
The Little Cog Girl chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Because you asked for corrections you droped ing from be in adored "...Takashi for always be by his side...". This fic is realy sweet!
Cyanide Saruwatari chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
*squeals like the obssessive fangirl we all know i am*

This is so cute!

write more HunnyxMori!

x
Rana-the-elven-dragon chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
he! my favorite ouran couple yay!
xKuroHinotex chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Impressive ]

You're a very excellent author.

That's rarely found on this site..

You really have a way with entwining words. Hats off to ya.

KuroHinote
SmashedObsidianSky chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
that was beautiful! oh almost every line i had to pause and take in it's excellence! you're truely an excellent writer and really know how to make hunny ,and mori fangirls happy
Micayasha chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Oh, that was absolutely effing ADORABLE... And very much in character. It would be hard to write Hunny's point of view from first person, but your omniscent third person is perfect because you can give his opinions without writing in a childlike way.

Wonderful. Going on my Favorite Stories list. :)
Unstable Miharu chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
*swells with fangirling fluff* D That was so... awesome.

I LOVE the last line.