Reviews for Stuff Like That There
AngeNoirRae chapter 14 . 6/29
And my review is missing words again
AngeNoirRae chapter 14 . 6/29
I reached the limit reply on your most recent story,so here I are an amazing was really great to see your name pop up in my notifications(I am almost tripped,thank you .xD)after all this time(YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D).Take care!I hope you are feeling happy with your lifex
p. IMMA READ THIS AGAIN
AngeNoirRae chapter 13 . 6/26
They all are so cute (y)
AnisYamamoto chapter 14 . 6/16
I dont have much to comment but i just love your writing! especially on RaeRob
creampuff9988 chapter 9 . 3/2
LOVEIN' IT! XD
victoriadam chapter 14 . 7/18/2015
this is my alltime favorite ship and i truly believe that your capture their intimacy and comfort together perfectly. :) THANKYOU for writing these drabbles they're brill.
krostovikraven1 chapter 14 . 5/31/2015
Very subtle and intimate. No lust, no crazy, out of control, hormonal teenager stuff, simply an intimate gesture of affection. Loved it.
krostovikraven1 chapter 13 . 5/31/2015
For a moment I thought that Raven was dead the way he relished the picture but I'm glad he was simply hiding it from her. Nice pieces so far
shakingfromtherain chapter 14 . 5/26/2015
I absolutely love this!
Free chapter 14 . 3/19/2015
This is good incoherent with each other stories. I liked some of them, but some were poor work. I know you can do much better than this. It would be nice if you have written big coherent whole romance / humor story. But still thank you very much.)) Please,forgive me for my mistakes in the recall if it point is that I'm Russian.
Pobre chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
Want more thats for sure
camry72 chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Haha. That was awesome. It would be nice to see on tv
camry72 chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
That was very cute
camry72 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Aw sweet
Nathanel chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
I thought it was decent. Take your time writing, nobody's going anywhere.