Reviews for Stuff Like That There
anon chapter 7 . 4/17
i like this one... *feels*
Teagarden chapter 15 . 3/27
Adorable ending to this series of one-shots! Thanks for taking the time to write and post it :)
billionsofblue chapter 1 . 3/16
When I received two updates in my email from you I felt so blessed! Your writing only gets better and better, and I'm so glad you're still updating here. Every time I read an update from you, I fall in love with Robrae all over again, and this is something no other author has ever made me feel about an otp. You have a gift! Thank you for seeing this fic challenge through, I hope to see more from you :)
Lilac Shimmer chapter 15 . 3/9
Silly girl; Did she really think that going out of her way to avoid him wasn't going to be more suspicious than anything else she could've done? lol
Alakuriel chapter 15 . 3/9
Brilliant - simply brilliant. I love it. You're amazing.

And kinda upset to see that it's complete now, because I just want more. XD
Thunderfiredragon chapter 15 . 3/9
aww so cute! This is so perfect! Its really hard to find fics that can do the fluff but also stick to their character so congrats on that achievement! xx
Ana chapter 15 . 3/9
Oh i had missed seeing your wonderful writting! This was such a treat before work, thank you :) I hope you keep being your wonderful, inspired self! Have a great day!
ExodusAttack85 chapter 15 . 3/9
This gives me hope that you'll finally finish IIt Only Takes A Moment. I love all your stories, and I've missed reading something from you. Loved the fluff!
ChronaxMaka writer chapter 15 . 3/8
I liked this a lot; the idea of Raven avoiding Robin is really innocent and put a smile on my face. Robin also telling her that he misses her got me too, it's very fluffy and I was grinning the whole way through.

Good work on this story, now that this is finished I eagerly await whatever you have coming next! :DDD
AngeNoirRae chapter 13 . 1/18
Here I am yet again(THE FEELSSS)
AngeNoirRae chapter 14 . 6/29/2016
And my review is missing words again
AngeNoirRae chapter 14 . 6/29/2016
I reached the limit reply on your most recent story,so here I are an amazing was really great to see your name pop up in my notifications(I am almost tripped,thank you .xD)after all this time(YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D).Take care!I hope you are feeling happy with your lifex
p. IMMA READ THIS AGAIN
AngeNoirRae chapter 13 . 6/26/2016
They all are so cute (y)
AnisYamamoto chapter 14 . 6/16/2016
I dont have much to comment but i just love your writing! especially on RaeRob
creampuff9988 chapter 9 . 3/2/2016