Reviews for Finding my Wings
Diclonious57 chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
You need to proof read there are a few mistakes here or there
Diclonious57 chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Hp in the yellow hahha
Diclonious57 chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Tifa wears a mini skirt but I wish it was shorts, a tight mini skirt is really hard to fight in its hard to move and your flashing everyone
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Oh yeah! Bring it this is a pretty interesting intro.
AngelicTrinity chapter 20 . 2/19/2013
Oh man, more drama?

And Raye's been so out of it for months that she missed Aeris dying. And are you seriously telling me that they have yet to free Vincent from his confines and are doing so just now?

And more drama! Then again, the story wouldn't be very interesting if there wasn't any. But where is Raye going? Hope she doesn't plan on stopping Sephiroth by herself... cause that's how Aeris got herself killed in the first place.

Then again, Vincent is going with her and I can't imagine him going with anyone else if the quest in mind has nothing to do with Sephiroth...

GAH! Cloud, hurry up and move on from Aeris! I want you to get together with Raye and that won't happen if you're still hung up on the past!
Aki0Storyteller0 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
oops, I meant to say that this story is "very well written" not "very well rewritten". sorry about that.
Aki0Storyteller0 chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
oh my gosh
I just started reading this story today and I could not stop! It's very well rewritten and it's very enjoy-able; I love it.
I can't help but feel sorry for Cloud, ya know? I mean, you find the princess and you hug her and... she tells you "you're not real". That has to suck.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Please update soon!
AngelicTrinity chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Oh man, I totally love the concept of a Princess from a different kingdom. Its even better when she gets to be the girl that Cloud falls for in the end. Actually, kind of makes me want to write a story of my own, using a Princess.

Mind if I borrow the concept? Of course, I would come up with my own plot but using a Princess in a FFVII story intrigues me.
AngelicTrinity chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
No, really Cloud, what the hell were you expecting when you left two very pretty girls in a dark alley? Of course they're going to draw attention.

And whoo... this is the start of the Love Square! Well, it's going to be a love triangle at first but then it evolves into a love square when the other girls realize that they have competition within Raye. Which I actually find kind of amusing, even if two of the three girls are going to get hurt once Cloud makes a choice.

Raye totally enjoyed putting Cloud in a dress, didn't she?
AngelicTrinity chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
And the two of them kiss!

...Even though Cloud was giving her the kiss of life to get her to breathe again. But seriously, the fact that Cloud was pissed off at Raye means that he cares for her... most people who get angry tend to be actually worried about the person.

Huh... you know... this would be the first time that Aerith's ever gotten jealous in a fic. Usually, its Tifa who does. But man, now it isn't a love triangle but a love SQUARE. And I think Raye is winning. Not that I mind.

But if Aerith is jealous, would Tifa be jealous as well? I think one factor that both girls would be jealous of is that Raye is a princess, meaning that she's royalty. And well, in a lot of girls' views, a princess is pretty hard competition.
AngelicTrinity chapter 16 . 12/9/2012
The last part made me squee a bit. I think this is my favorite scene; second to the one in Chapter 19 when Cloud breaks into the ShinRa building and rescues Raye from Rufus' evil clutches. That one is my all time favorite scene.

Seriously, I found this scene absolutely adorable and I keep reading it over and over at the cuteness of it all.

I wonder... was Cloud actually imagining himself kissing either Aerith or Tifa or did he really know what he was doing? And at this point, I bet that Tifa and Aerith are really jealous of Raye, considering that Cloud happens to be hanging out with her most of the time or carrying her when she's ill.
AngelicTrinity chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
Oh wow, the Chocobo love Raye. Huh... Affectionate Chocobos who absolutely adore Raye... is that a foreshadowing sign of Cloud eventually falling for our favorite Princess? Honestly, while Raye's complete uselessness sometimes makes me want to bang my head against a brick wall and scream at her to be productive, I also realize that she's been a sheltered princess for most of her life, so yeah... guess it can't be helped.
AngelicTrinity chapter 19 . 12/8/2012
Man, what a hell of a cliffhanger. Seriously. But whoo, about time you finally rescued your princess Cloud. Too bad she's so out of it she thinks your an illusion or something. I'm guessing ShinRa drugged her to prevent her from rebelling, huh?

But aww... this is the best CloudxOC pairing story that I've found so far. I hope you continue with it!
Shannyrox101 chapter 19 . 10/13/2012
Hehe fluff :3 I like da fluff
And I got a feeling Cid will save them. He kinda just screams party crasher. But I have to admit seeing Cloud, legendary lord of the chocobos, using a giant chocobo to save both him and his princess sounds so interesting :D I mean white horses are so overated. I can't wait for your next update
Shannyrox101 chapter 18 . 10/13/2012
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! CLOUD BE JEALOUS OR SO HELP ME I WILL CASTRATE YOU! YOU BETTER GROW A PAIR SOON OR ELSE I WON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO CUT OFF!
Sorry... still a bit wound up from midterms XD
Thanks for the update