Reviews for Notes To You Fanfiction Writers From Us Characters
Protego Totalum chapter 9 . 12/8/2010
Dear Steve, I love you. nuf said.
vampires assistant chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
cool, ilove this, so funny.

i liked the larten notes the most
VampGirl chapter 11 . 4/10/2010
Note To Mr. Tiny I would loove to be the Lord Of Shadows!
Jumpingbeans480 chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
I'm slightly insulted by this chapter.

My name happens to be Jezebel actually. I know what it means obviously, but my mom didn't. And she told me she named me after a movie where was a woman named Jezebel who was very outgoing, strong willed and capable.
StarlynNeoma chapter 10 . 2/10/2010
Comment to which ever Vampire/Vampaneze/FanFiction Author that wants to read this:

Hi! Can I just point out that complaining isn't exactly the best way to start a good fanfiction. So maybe some of us make fun of you in some annoying and strange way, but it's all for some laughs, isn't it? Surely some of you will understand that!

I could rabbit away for ages like that, but I won't. I have far too much writing to do - actually, it involves you lot, so I probably shouldn't have said that. But, first, I'm gonna comment to some people directly - oh the fun!

Mika: Oh, stop your complaining! If you think everyone thinks you're evil, you clearly haven't read some of the good fics!

GunnerGirl: Can you PLEASE let Evra have a chapter for no good reason other than the fact he's brilliant?
EwanMcGregorIsMyHomeboy12 chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
LOL, Mr. C is awesome!
EwanMcGregorIsMyHomeboy12 chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
That was hilarious!
EwanMcGregorIsMyHomeboy12 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
LOL!
roxypony chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
Attaboy Mika, my thoughts exactly :)

*Roxxy,
Ruby Pantheon chapter 11 . 12/5/2009
Comment to Mr. Des Tiny:

Hello, my name is Ruby Powell and I fit all the criteria, except the fact that I am a girl. So what could I be? Lady of the Shadows? It doesn't have the same ring to it.

I'm afraid I cannot come to the Lake of Souls for my parents are keeping this "over-protective" eye on me. God, I really have to go and suck them dry of blood.

I hope you consider me.

-Ruby
Bella chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Comment for Darren:You do have a point there.

Comment for Steve: Dude, you lied to your kid.

PS: In one of my fics, I made Darius get a human chick pregnant, and then she leaves him for like, thirteen years, and then she gets back together with him after her daughter runs away to see Darius. Oh, and Faith gets together with Evra's son

Steve, your granddaughter's name is Faith, and her mother's name is Anna.
Crepsley00 chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
So you like Larten then...
Wolf seeker chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
'Comment for Vancha' I love you

your wittiest jokes are lol with you mouth

now if you did not small like a wet dog ;)

(take the hint)
cool k chapter 11 . 7/8/2008
review for tiny you are evil and mean you shoud get a dfernt hooby besids being a meddler.
cool k chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
you are awsome arra becase you are a vampirese and are awsome on the bars i respcect you and admire you.