Reviews for Sharingan Clash
JadeSyan chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Omg, that was just weird and at the same time one of the funniest stories I have ever read. Great work!
one-regret-103 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
That was... amazing.
Imaginary Fiend chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
XD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Your story makes me giggle. You know, I tend to roll my eyes at stories like this, but yours was well written, creative, and just EFFING HILARIOUS. You deserve a really big cookie. *is still giggling* Hee...Mr. Snuggle-kins LMFAO! Nice work, keep writing!
Siete Meichan chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
When I saw the part about the TV, I was thinking that the Sharingan allowed the user to see the cheat codes for video games... XD
ShiokuXRose chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
WTF? Cooking showdown? WTF? And Itachi is clueless when Sasuke swapped the sugar to salt? WTF? Lol Nice.
The Dame of Lame chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
XD I liked this. No, no, I loved this! It was so funny. Good job.
Insomniac Owl chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Great! I lqaughed a lot. The idea... pure genius my friend, pure genius.
sesshyfreak010 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
That was really cute, hope u make more!
Portagas D. Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
LMAO THIS WAS AWSOME! it's ooc but then agin it's good all the same ! I hope yew will make more of this
kagomefaves chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
this is an...interesting story. I like it I laughed so hard!
donezo chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I'm pleased to say that was incredibly funny. Funny, albeit mean. Somehow... I can see Sasuke stooping to that level when dealing with Itachi. Well written (which is more than I can say for quite a few stories posted here)!
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
That was too funny for words! Great job!
Ryuusui chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
OMG!

Here I was, happily reading and NOT choking on the gum I was chewing (which is quite a feat for me. xD) when I read the last sentence. I just happened to be attempting to blow a bubble. xD My poor, poor computer screen. -shakes head-

I LOVED IT! XD Yay for Mr. Snuggle-kins. ;

Itachi didn't notice the salt? XD Sorta hard to believe, but what ev'. xP Makes for a F*G AWESOME story! XD (-cough- sensored for minors...)

- Ryu
Gwynu chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
:D

the final Sasuke's line totally killed me! you're really witty. good one :D

poor Itachi... :]
xanimeangelx93 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
ROFL! OMG! THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST FUNNIEST THING I HAV EVER READ! o man i hope u write more stories lik it cuz it was so dam funi! *clutching sides and still laughing*