Reviews for The Space Between
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I liked the fic!
Salerina chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
can't say anything perhaps... two thumbs up!

Good job!
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Poor Goku; I feel like he will never totally escape the torture of being locked in that prison on Mt. Gogyou. It seems that loneliness is something they all fear but welcome it just to keep up with appearances. I liked Sanzo's realization that even he doesn't want to be alone. Considering all of the trauma those four have been through, you can't blame them for wanting to be left in solitude. They believe that solitude is safer and more secure, like it will heal them, but actual human contact is what they all truly need. Goku is right: Even if they are all alone it hardly ever feels (or seems) that way. What a great read!
Ale chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Wow, that was adorable. I loved every second of it.
Redsilverheart chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
That was sweet, I really enjoyed the end. "Even if we are all alone it won't fell that way, right?" I really, really like that.
KaKashiisWifey chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
lol they're all bakas...
DaynaJD chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Love. I think you did a great job with the characters, showing that Sanzo really does like Goku. Good job. _
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Sweet. Although Sanzo was a bit too nice. I swear, that guy doesn't have a soft side. But, if he did, it would be for Goku. Nice job.
Gen50 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
interesting thoughts on being alone.

we are, yet we arent. a certain universal truth.

i like the way you treated the characters... although this was more sanzo-goku than the other half...
Iliya chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
SO WONDERFUL! I love old Saiyuki stories. ] Probably- No, it IS one of the best FFs I've ever read.
Pg-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
At first I thought it was a bit repetetive, but then I realized that if it were made into manga adaption, that's pretty much how the captioning outside the dialog would go. So, you win for making a one-shot that reads so close to what a transcription of one of the manga back-chapters would be like This is sad, but you pull the comraderie and absurdity out in the open. Really great.
FallenTruth chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Wow this is just so wow. It is really good I am really impressed. The entire thing just seemed so right and just perfect! You are an amazing writer and it shows. Good story I love this!
muckraker chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Hah, very nice. I love the interaction between Goku and Sanzo, you've gotten it perfectly. Especially the "You're snoring!" "Eh? I didn't hear anything." You made me laugh. Thank you.
deepinspace chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
You are awesome! *bows* You make Sanzo, Sanzo and Goku, Goku and its wow!

Really enjoyed this. Especially the do x and you die part! XD
narrizan chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
now to tackle all the saiyuki ones! a brilliant start. love your sanzo. who cares if it was written years before i'd even heard of these guys!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »