Reviews for Real Smile
Rex888 chapter 47 . 12/7/2014
I'm goad you finally got around to changing it to Lavi and Lenalee. I was gonna say something near the beginning but I wanted to see if you changed it later.
Enemotou chapter 46 . 11/23/2014
*Aww I really love this. Continue please?!
Enemotou chapter 47 . 11/23/2014
Aww I really love th
NightHunterDeath chapter 20 . 12/6/2013
Three things: One, if this if after her heart was poked with a whole by Tykki, and her arm destroyed, shouldn't it be crown clown and not her arm? Second, I think your underestimating Allen, even as a girl. I mean, if it is after the Asian Branch arc and all, then she's at a level of a general. Third if its not after the Asian Branch Arc, which is should be since you had her say to Tykki Mikk that he put a whole in her heart, then her hand when activated should be a white hand, and not a big red hand. Sorry, its just a pet peeve of mine when something that is so common is looked over and the author doesn't explain why that is different from how it was in the anime/manga.
NightHunterDeath chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
I thought hebraska was a girl-ghost thing...
ocean's pebble chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
Wait... sorry, I've only see D. Gray-man as an anime, but before we're introduced to Rabi, Rinali finds out that Allen had to kill Mana and that's how he was cursed. Did things go differently in 'girl-verse' or is this a difference between anime and manga? (I mean, I assume there's a manga counterpart, there might not be one...)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I JUST realized something, Rinali is Lenalee! Omg! Anyways I luv this story though I just read the first chapter it's THAT good!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/19/2013
I'm confused, is she using crowned clown or did you make it so her arm stayed red instead of turning into silver?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
Oh Rabi/Lavi you are too nosey for your own good…
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 47 . 8/6/2013
WHHYYYY WHYYY DOES IT STOP HERE ?
ARE YOU EVER PLANNING ON UPDATING ?
YOU HAVE TOOOOO
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 40 . 8/5/2013
i start to like this story even more, it portraits humanity in the way it is
and I would like to state that I hate them, humans, yes myself too, we are selfish, despicable creatures, bugs are better and get along more than we do
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 38 . 8/5/2013
there were so many things in this chapter that I liked and I'm planning on listing them all
1 . Sexy - In the Noah household, they really needed it. And sanity, too.
2 . Beauty was only an illusion.
3 . a girl who wears a tiny minidress but possesses homicidal tendencies.
4 . Rabi, a sly trickster of a fox.
5 . Bookman was a panda.
6 . How old Bookman was. What was under Tyki Mick's tall hat. If the Earl could possibly end his sentences without a Where Cross Marian was. What Kanda's type of girl was.
7 . But we don't really need you, since we're all fucked as it is
8 . The little twerp was growing up - people tended to do that after a while.
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 31 . 8/4/2013
Cross uses Grave of Maria and Judgement, 2 innocence
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 23 . 8/4/2013
This story is kinda a lot darker than the anime or manga
and add listening to sad songs while reading this and you get one really sad, crying otaku
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
I'm just really twitching right now
not the bad kind of twitching, but the excited kind. when you want something to happen and it's progressing slowly