Reviews for Charge of the Shadow Brigade
Kevin Li chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
A very good and interesting story; I read every word. The characters you picked were great.

Skinner losing his invisibility, Henry burying Hyde, "Alan looks pissed," The voyeurism bit, it was amazing.

The one thing I would have liked to see was to see Cain fight Skinner. The old invisible man opposing the new. All the same, it was only disappointing in that respect. The rest was Fantastic.
Mr. 4 chapter 26 . 4/21/2008
This is such an EPIC story! I loved it so much and the appendix was very helpful!
Master of the Boot chapter 26 . 4/22/2007
Your plan intrigues me. I would be rather interested in a sequel. Green light man.

Bye bye

Master of Teh Boot
Mashu the Assassin chapter 26 . 4/4/2007
Oh! Ohh! I want this sequel to happen! If you're stuck on members or time it should be, I got both covered. P.S: YOu have permission over the characters in NEO LXG to use if you want.
nannon chapter 25 . 2/23/2007
I must say, this was definitely one of the coolest fics that I've read. I love the idea of the league becoming some malevolent organization, I love your use of all the different characters, and I absolutely love what you did with Skinner's character, even his death, that was beautiful. Well, as beautiful as death can be anyway. Does that sound weird? Oh well. Very awesome story. Bravo.
daveykins chapter 21 . 8/21/2006
Thanks for continuing with the story.. it's excellent work!
Magic Dragon chapter 17 . 8/8/2006
Ah, the plot thickens! I never trusted Judas.

Ilike the prospect of the oncoming turkish/natalya/bond love triangle, just to make it clear, she only kissed him to make sure he was Bond, right?

It's quit intriguing that vertually none of the prominnat charatcers are original, in a good way. Logan seems missing except for his one line, which I loved.

P.S. What happene dto Sofie after she saw Dorian having a gan bang?
daveykins chapter 16 . 8/5/2006
Interesting idea... I still don't know who Turkish is :)

Keep up the good work!
Magic Dragon chapter 15 . 8/4/2006
They're right, the V for Vendetta two disc set is bloody awful.

You're a sly chap, is your question a hint at Big Bro's identity? I also suspect Jekyll's opponenet to be Juggernaut from the x-men, you had dropped hints about it previously.

Who is this *handsome* man anyway?

I'm still curious who the hell are Turkish, Judas and

No one thinks Seinfeld is funny.
daveykins chapter 14 . 7/31/2006
Really enjoying this - glad you decided to continue.

I'm still wondering who Turkish is though?
dani-boy chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I like it, i really do, this wouldn't be half-bad as a graphic novel.
daveykins chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
Oh no :(

This was developing into such a good story as well :(
SentenHeika chapter 5 . 7/5/2006
Gah only one reviiew per chapter thats annoying... anyway in reply, IN chapter six for example the scene with Skinner and Mr McGregor, and with Turkish and Logan.

The flow of the story is a well interupted, suddenly the pace seems to suddenly slow down or jarringly jump to another gear. But that could just be me being really picky... sorry 'bout that mate.

Anyway, its just the flow of the story is a bit jumpy. So a word of advice, dont rush the chapters and take some time to actually work on what you're doing. You dont have to rush and keep updating so quickly. Most of us readers are actually quite patient. So I think just taking the time to slow down and really working and rereading through what you've written you should be able to pick up on the flow of thing sand find a way to kep it consistant or how to change it in a way thats less sudden. Im still trying to figure the last one out. So mate, I hope that helps cause thats the advice thats been helping me.

Cheers mate and I hope what I've said will help.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying your work so kep at it.

Lady T
SentenHeika chapter 6 . 7/5/2006
Hey, sorry for not reviewing your last two chapters, been away for a couple of days... anyway

Yay! Quick updates! Heh the story is unfolding quite well, there are a few parts that could be reworked a little more effectively, but other than that, bloody good job. Am eagerly awaiting more...

Love and Cheers

Lady T.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 5 . 7/4/2006
Jekyll! Natalya! Get out of there now! Oh no. Things are already turning bad. YES! Jekyll and Mina were married! Wahoo! *does happy flips* Wait...wait...So is Hyde gone? Like really gone...or did Jekyll finally burry him. Anyway, great story, Update soon!