Reviews for We're Going Back To Where?
tanya2byour21 chapter 13 . 11/16/2006
I love it please post more soon.

Summers-Wind chapter 13 . 11/16/2006
Nice Dude! It's nice to see that you finally found THE song (and that it TOTALLY 100- PERCENT worked!). Great chapter, but I think that you should add some more foreshadowing in you work, cuz a lot of stuff seems to come out of nowhere. Also, what is the occasion for the party and Chaz's? And how and where have Damien and Cece met before. Nice Dude! PLEASE POST MORE SON! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Oh, and your banner IS (Literally and fugurativly, HAHA) in progress!
Rachym20 chapter 13 . 11/16/2006
I love i tms!
tanya2byour21 chapter 12 . 10/26/2006
I love it please post more soon.

BonesFan21 chapter 12 . 10/26/2006
this is omg so good plz pms! also could u plz put like a jommy chapter in here just for me?

pmasap
Alexis Dawn chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
The story is cool keep on writing!
Rachym20 chapter 12 . 10/25/2006
love it pms!
Summers-Wind chapter 12 . 10/25/2006
Great chapter!

Loved the lind: “'Hmm, very formal. I like that. But please call me Jude. Even if it is who I am and I’m very happy to be that, Mrs. Quincy is too formal for me. But the handshaking works and it’s also very nice to meet you too Eliot,' Jude shook his hand."

I'mm a little unsure about the false introduction of their new friends, unless Jude never really met them

Anyways, awesome chapter/ suff, Jude... Dude!

Please post more soon! :-)
Rachym20 chapter 11 . 10/20/2006
I love it pms!
tanya2byour21 chapter 11 . 10/16/2006
See all Qunicy's can sing. This is way good and I love it. Keep up the good work and please post more soon.

green004 chapter 11 . 10/16/2006
That was awesome! I loved how you captured Sean feeling a slight twinge of jealousy that he wasn't a famous rock star like his sister Michelle, and his insistence that he couldn't sing. And if it weren't for Jude teaching their class, Sean wouldn't have known that he actually could sing really well. And of course he could. He's Tommy and Jude's son, isn't he? Lol. But you have me dying to know who Eliot and the girl in their music class (who likes Sean) are. Anyways, please PMS! I can't wait to find out what happens!
Summers-Wind chapter 11 . 10/16/2006
Awesome! But... your summary says third gens, when they should be second gens! Anyways, PPMS! :-)
Rachym20 chapter 10 . 9/13/2006
i LOVE IT POST MORE VERY SOON!
tanya2byour21 chapter 10 . 9/12/2006
Hey is was worth the wait and I love this keep up the good work and please post more soon.

green004 chapter 10 . 9/12/2006
OMG! Are you serious? This chapter was amazing! So, so good! No wait, I take that back. It was awesome! I love that Michelle and Sean went behind their dad's back to reunite him with his mother and their grandmother. And I'd like to see more of how they all get reacquainted with one another, and how Tommy's mom takes to Jude (or doesn't). Anyways, PMS! I can't wait to read what you write next!