Reviews for The Overlooked
wine witch chapter 24 . 11/20/2016
Thanks for this well written story. I enjoyed it very much except for the epilogue ... you could not have found a way to let Severus survive and make it a happy end? Pity!
woodyt chapter 24 . 10/15/2016
All I can say is wow & I shed a tear or 2 at the end
christev chapter 2 . 8/7/2016
Very much enjoying this fic - found this through the 'favorite story' list of Kailin. I've read fanfic for years, written just a tiny amount. One year, however, I participated in the SSHG Exchange on LiveJournal, and my prompt was that Hermione was a witch, but never went to Hogwarts. It's so fun reading essentially the same background, but what I'm sure will be a completely different story line. Can't wait to see how this develops!
InARealPickle chapter 24 . 7/5/2016
Did you really have to break my heart?
Tha Gingaah chapter 24 . 8/28/2015
OMG. I rarly ry, but jeez! Where is my happy ending you promised! :'
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Silly, this isn't a "drama/romance", this is a "drama/tragedy". Re-categorize it for honesty's sake.
zoteria chapter 24 . 4/24/2015
Hello... your write wonderful! I totally loved this ffcs!
But you made me cry like little girl, even now I crying and can barely see the keyboard at all... this story is so heartbreaking but beautiful at the same time...
But I sooooo need to see "The Happy Ending" that you write for this! Please I totally need to read it! If you could send me the link to where exactly it is posted? I don't know how exactly that website work and how to find it! Q _ Q
My congrats to your work... I have my eyes bloodshot for all the crying...
I really hope you could tell me where I can read it!
DamnBlackHeart chapter 24 . 11/22/2014
That was a lovely Snape story. I don't read them that often, but I'm glad I've read this one. The bittersweet ending fits pretty well with the story, not just canon-wise but I felt that's where it was heading. In a way I was preparing myself for a sad ending and it wasn't all that terribly sad. Because there was a bit of closure. Sure, Snape died never knowing he has a child, never remembering her, or that he was happy/loved - but she knows now and so will their child and McGonagall. All he did, all that they went through, it wasn't for nothing. There's peace now and their child will grow up in a better world for it and so will she. She'll learn what she was denied and meet whatever family she has left.
Runninonfaith chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
OH. MY. God. That was absolutely beautiful! I didn't want this story to end.
readingaddict24 chapter 24 . 9/16/2014
Best story ever.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/17/2014
Great job. Bittersweet ending but it fits the tale .

Thanks for sharing.
sandradee27 chapter 24 . 5/30/2014
I hate you. I cried! I bloody cried dammit! I was soooo hoping that he would live and you crushed me! Lol I don't really hate you, I loved this fic but it's just so dam sad! Anyways perhaps Severus could come back? Sequel maybe? Lol anyways keep it up! Much love
lolcia1998 chapter 24 . 5/4/2014
I have to say that this story is so good. But the ending really disappointed me somehow- i wouldnt say disappointed but somehow i dont feel complete. It definitely made me cry. Youre an amazing author.
Names Have Power chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Better to get roaring drunk before telling Dumbledore any of this important news, obviously...What is wrong with Snape? I thought he was quite intelligent, but this is downright stupid.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/8/2013
Oh my god I am legit crying
Why just why ?