Reviews for The Overlooked
DamnBlackHeart chapter 24 . 11/22/2014
That was a lovely Snape story. I don't read them that often, but I'm glad I've read this one. The bittersweet ending fits pretty well with the story, not just canon-wise but I felt that's where it was heading. In a way I was preparing myself for a sad ending and it wasn't all that terribly sad. Because there was a bit of closure. Sure, Snape died never knowing he has a child, never remembering her, or that he was happy/loved - but she knows now and so will their child and McGonagall. All he did, all that they went through, it wasn't for nothing. There's peace now and their child will grow up in a better world for it and so will she. She'll learn what she was denied and meet whatever family she has left.
Runninonfaith chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
OH. MY. God. That was absolutely beautiful! I didn't want this story to end.
readingaddict24 chapter 24 . 9/16/2014
Best story ever.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/17/2014
Great job. Bittersweet ending but it fits the tale .

Thanks for sharing.
sandradee27 chapter 24 . 5/30/2014
I hate you. I cried! I bloody cried dammit! I was soooo hoping that he would live and you crushed me! Lol I don't really hate you, I loved this fic but it's just so dam sad! Anyways perhaps Severus could come back? Sequel maybe? Lol anyways keep it up! Much love
lolcia1998 chapter 24 . 5/4/2014
I have to say that this story is so good. But the ending really disappointed me somehow- i wouldnt say disappointed but somehow i dont feel complete. It definitely made me cry. Youre an amazing author.
Names Have Power chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Better to get roaring drunk before telling Dumbledore any of this important news, obviously...What is wrong with Snape? I thought he was quite intelligent, but this is downright stupid.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/8/2013
Oh my god I am legit crying
Why just why ?
Shinaria chapter 24 . 4/24/2013
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant. It's not often a story makes me cry, but this one did. -sniffles- Well done! I really enjoyed reading this. :)
Unavailablefornowon chapter 24 . 10/9/2012
*drowning in tears* GAHHH! I HATE MISERABLE ENDINGS! There should be a rule that all authors are required to add a disclaimer to warn about this sort of thing. (Dont get me wrong, this is a really well written story but COME ON! i read fanfiction because i dont like the canon story line. in other words i read this stuff so snape has a happy ending NOT to add insult to injury)

*grumble*
Remmy.
p.s. despite my complaints, the story was good until it went bad (this statement is my own form of revenge. Interpret it anyway you wish) :)
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
haha no way would he let his enemy do something for him
Guest chapter 24 . 8/17/2012
This story moved me to tears, It is a cross between The Phantom and Romeo and Juliet, with no boring parts. Thank You so much, I read it through in a sitting pretty much, I couldn't stop, sleep eluded me until I finished it. You have a true gift, im grateful you share your talent with the rest of us.
Jana chapter 24 . 6/20/2012
OMG! This is the best story EVER! I am bawling here... I can just imagine Alan Rickman doing this...it's forever emblazened in my mind! Thank you for a wonderful story.

Jana chapter 17 . 6/20/2012
Yes! Thanks for giving Snape some happiness!

Jana chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
OMG! This sooo rocks! I am loving your story so far. As you may have surmised, I am a big Snape fan and an even bigger Alan Rickman fan. Thanks for giving Snape a little tangible loving!