Reviews for A Practice in Persistence
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I absolutely adored this; it really is an amazing drabble(s). :)
mysterios chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
the strip game left scarring images.;)
CurlyHairedDemon chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
8D that last one... that last one just about killed me
chiharu-tanaka chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
OMG the last one pwned me! Amazing job in writing up 50 wonderful sentences for KiraHina! :D I especially enjoyed the last one, and the one where Kira gets a Bankai.
spero spiro chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
The 1sentence challenge is one of my favorites on LJ, and this is a really delightful take on it. :) Kira is so awkward, and Hinamori is so oblivious... but it's *them*, and it's wonderful.
wthkate chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
OMG! I love this SOO much!

Please Keep writing! :D
freakwriterCHM chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
This was extremely good, I'm adding it to favs... wow, you wrote such a good fic... I'm amazed by this. Well done! I love this pairing...
Mimiru.hack chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
This story was so good! I liked the way you wrote all the different pieces. I'd like to use these as a complete story one day(if that's all right).
Riu Lin chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Wow. xD I loved how you kept the flow of your sentences- they were so catchy and romantic at the same time (of course, in some, hilarious). So fresh they are!

Ahh, you really must write more Kira/Hinamori fanfiction, Lucinda. ;_; I'm DYING for nice, good, well-written, flowy Kira/Hinamori fics.
the.maljax.is.me chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Every single line captures these two so perfectly.

And I'm the one of the ten people in the world who love this pairing to death but that's okay!
Modular Blues chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
The vignette style is refreshing, and I can totally see how the characters might behave under certain situations :-) Great job filling in the emotive aspects of the series.
Swimming Bird II chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Argh! more! more! More kiraHina!

I love this! I LOve this!

Incredible! This is fic is so beautiful!
Youkai Hime90 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Even though I've only started watching BLEACH the idea of Kira and Momo as a couple really appeals to me! I've always adored your skills as a writer and each and every sentence was beautiful, heart breaking, and wonderful. My personal favorite? A deadlock between Sorrow and Valiant. Yeah, I'm a sucker for angst. But I also loved the imagery you used in Balloon and Jump. What can I say, I loved them all! _

[favefave]
Outsane chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Aww, some were sweet, and some were sad. Very, very good! XD
Liz chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
This is really impressive. Im not even a fan of this pairing, but you managed to put real poetry into some of the verses (particularly Wonder and War). Keep writing, I hope I can keep reading!