Reviews for Soundtrack
Credit18 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was not what I was expecting. At all. The feelings that Vida have are so deep and, you could say, passionate. I love the ending, how her soundtrack is actually her sister, Maddie.
You have done a magnificent job with the touching story.
I wish there were more stories about Maddie and Vida
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Nice, very nice. I don't think they're twins, but that's not important anyway.
friendlyquark chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Lovely piece. Well done.
TailsPandR'sPlace chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Very nice
Kholinar chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Oh, BEAUTIFUL fic. Very well written, and you got the characters' personalities spot on! I can't even BEGIN to say how much I loved this fic!
Sreym chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I adore this story, it's so perfect. Love the focus on the more serious and dark aspects of being a ranger, the thought of dying or losing someone you love. You portrayed their relationship really well, and it was so sad :( Great work!
M14Mouse chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
::Gets her tissues because she is getting water eyed.:: I like this story. It just so them. I don't know what else to say. Really, I don't. Just write another one and Keep up the good work.
Star Fata chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Great story.
DragonChild85 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I don't often review stories on this board, but this one is an outstanding masterpiece. Really. The writers of Mystic Force told us that Maddie and Vida are twins, but very rarely do you see the two of them interact like that. But you found an amazing insperiation, and I'm stunned at the results. Please, continue to write. This is great.
Arrowned chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Because I'm lazy, and because the story needs reviews here as well, I'll just c/p my initial review. When I asked for a b-day quicklet with the sisters heading to a late night Wendy's run, I wasn't expecting all this. This was deep and long and absorbing and I loved every word and you're an absolute dear for doing it. Thank you so much!