Reviews for Scary Movies
AyumuMatsuoXIII chapter 27 . 10/7/2013
It's fine. I like the story. As log as there is some super cuts scenes I'll put up with your twisted plot.
LissyCreator chapter 27 . 2/4/2013
I hate you so much. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
LissyCreator chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
There. I revieded for your bday. happy?
Guest chapter 27 . 7/8/2012
is it over ,cries,
ygjyghbn chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Nice story! can't wait.
robot jk chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
. .MUCH. . .IT. . . Just kidding. Not like you would believe it. _
ToriCarter chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Kimi... really knows how to find her way deep into my nerves. Lol do you see what your writing does to me? Consider yourself talented. This isn't right. Again, I only saw a few lines when I rolled down here to the review box, so i didn't read this chap yet. But I did see a lot of sentences with Yuki looking for Tohru and then... Pliz. Stop. Yuki. It should be Kyo! Kyo and Tohru! More KYORU pliz pliz! Stop with Yuki! Stop Yuki stop! The last chapter wasn't as scary as I thought it would bee but it would hav been bettr if Mr. Yuki Sohma wasn't all caressing Tohru's cheek and-holding hands- and- ugh, where's Kyo to take her away from him? :( At least the question wasn't that bad... sigh. PLEASE just more KYORU AND LESS yuki and tohru. i know it's already written but I still want to hope.
ToriCarter chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
okay... i skipped ahead to your ending A/N and read the first few sentences and now... im really scared... i really don't like YUKI being with Tohru and im really scared of being disapointed, which is one of my faults. I mean, you're story is amazing, but I just don't like when there is too much of the opposing pair. and pliz, pliz dont put kimi and kyo together. pliz. i'm gona read it now and tell you wat i think in my next review probably. im really scared and i no it seems silly but i can really get into these relationships and now it seems like your pushing it more towards yukixxtohru evn though i know thts not tru... right? okay.. here i go...
ToriCarter chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
I. Am. Going. To. Cry. KIMI NEEDS TO BACK OFF OF KYO AND YUKI BEETTTTEEERRRR NOOOTTT ASK TOHRU WAT I THINK HES GONA ASK TOHRU! EVERYTIN GOT MESSED UP WEN THEY RAN INTO THE STUDENT COUNCIL WAWAWAWAWAWAWAAWAWAWA ITS SUPPOSED TO BE TOOOOHHHHRRRRUUUU WAALKING WITH KKKYYYYOOOO! SEE, THEY WUDN'T BE UNCOMFORTABLE OR ANYTIN! *sob* *sob* :( wAT HAPPENED TO KYORU STUFF! btw, ii really like your story evn tho i need some more kyoru fluff so i don't freak out :) and no, that wasn't me just freaking out... ... *sweatdrop*
ToriCarter chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
This review is for the last chapter since I couldn't write two reviews for one chapter and because im impatient to wait and read this chapter and so anyway: *twitch, twitch* theres a dude *twitch* flirting *twitch* with Tohru *twitch, twitch* and TOHRU *twitch* IS ACTUALLY FFALLINg FOR HIM? NOOOOOOOO BECAUSE NOOOOOO! KKKKYYYYYOOOOO WWWHHHHEEREEE RRR uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? stop this guy from stealing your woman **SSSSSOOOOOOBBBBBBBB**** please note: if I do seem to get agravated or really into this story, take it as a compliment because that means this story is actually REALLY good and I'm *sigh* hopelessly hooked.
ToriCarter chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
i didn't read the whole chap yet but i had to add this: and it was Yuki :( Sorry, but did I mention I DONT like ratboy? ugh pliz dont let him get in between their looovvveeee!
ToriCarter chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
SUSPENSE! WHO DID THEY BUMP INTO IN THE AISLE? PLIZ DON'T LET IT BE YUKI :( :( Also, I looooveeee how Kyo totaly dissed that gang person! Awwww! This was also really cute :) :) :D XD XD :D
ToriCarter chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
LOL LOVED THIS CHAP! I wanted to write all these lines that I liked from your story but im trying to do this quickly so i can continue reading so anyway 1) I loved how kyo was upset about the dude checking out tohru and such 2) i loved kyo's internal arguments and then how he sounded all cool 3) you captured Ayame perfectly! Especially how he called Hatori at the end of that 4) thank goodness Ayame didn't ruin the movie 5) i LOVED how Kyo was thinking about what he wasn't expecting, but more importantly what he WAS expecting to happen! 6) a note on the last chapter: LOL i love the nightmare before christmas and how Tohru is scared after seeing that is LOL
ToriCarter chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
AWWWWWWW! KYOOOOOOOOO! The ending to this chapter was the cutest thing I've EVER seen! YAY HAHA YUKI DIDN't GO TO! HOPEFULLY TOHRU WILL REALIZE HOW KYO FEELS ABOUT HER AND OOOHHH I NEED TO STOP SO I CAN READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! P.S. sorry had to add, I actually like how these aren't really long. I mean, it's short but it gives you enough information and suspense and plot, if you understand wat i mean :)
ToriCarter chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
okay... how is that I haven't even READ you're story and I already like it? how is it that I haven't even READ you're story and I'm already adding it to my favs? I guess... I just reeally like the idea! You've got another fan hooked! KYORU forever! See you in future reviews in future chapters. and 27 chapter, 1)impressive 2)AWESOME! 27 CHAPTERS HERE I COME!