Reviews for Dear Jude, Dear Tommy
CarebearKara chapter 19 . 11/26/2008
Great fic.
BonesFan21 chapter 19 . 10/24/2006
i was about to read the sequel but then i noticed i hadn't read this one but i did and i'm glad coz this is da best story eva!
You May Love Me So chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
By the looks of it I think it is going to be a great story I mean all "Tommy and Jude" stories are good. But it would be nice if you detail it more. Really put meaning and pasion to it.

P.S. Please dont think my comment was rude cause it wasnt.
ali0831 chapter 19 . 8/18/2006
yess...a sequel was needed...hahaha i shall read it i love this story...now i shall put my Instant star story on fanfiction...i like it a lot and i hope you'll read it and like it 2...its not finished yet..im still trying to figure out how im gonna end that story and my degrassi truth in lies story...what to do what to do...i enjoyed reading this..you're a great writer.
ali0831 chapter 18 . 8/18/2006
WoW! i take it they both did a lil somethin somethin...well they "had fun" hahaa good chapter.
ali0831 chapter 17 . 8/18/2006
wow! she wants to adopt...aw i'd so want a baby with tommy even tho i cannot stand kids..and i dont want kids...but in an alternate universe and things changed and i did want kids id want a tommy jr. lmfao or a girl...haha i love this chapter and its weird that darius is there...and i like how they're in japan
ali0831 chapter 16 . 8/18/2006
i love this...love it love it love it...
ali0831 chapter 15 . 8/18/2006
aww i thought it was soo cute how they didnt talk for like a week! aw annd aw this chapters just aww i cant say nething BUT AWW! i love it!
ali0831 chapter 14 . 8/18/2006
OMG...another memorable part in this story. "Look who i found in Montana!" haha i love it and i love how at the end of the chap. shes like now go back to what you we doing! ahahahaha this chapters good! you keep them soo much in character well not tommy...because we've never actually SEEN him cry in the show...but if he had then it would more than likely be in character..you're good at keeping them in character...as for me...i think i may need some work on that...
ali0831 chapter 13 . 8/18/2006
aw i liked how jude said "I dont care. Shut up you're ruining the moment" hahaha! that was GREAT! this chapter was wonderful!
ali0831 chapter 12 . 8/18/2006
YES! JOMMY ACTION!...blah for ur cliffie...haha noo i like cliffhangers...they keep me at the edge of my seat and besides the face i can just go on to chapter 13 since ur already finished with this story ) aww i loved how he like confessed...the whole artist and producer and boundary thingy...loved it..loved this chapter, LOVE THIS STORY!
ali0831 chapter 11 . 8/18/2006
lol short chapters dont bother me one bit, i like medium chaps...i think u saw that by reading my story! yes! some drama! hahaha this chapters great i love it!
ali0831 chapter 10 . 8/18/2006
m he made pasta...lol sorry i was kinda in the zone with the pasta! its great i love this story! i think its cute i love it when jude calls him by his last name i think its soo cute! Good job! and i shall read the sequel also. )
ali0831 chapter 9 . 8/18/2006
That is the cutest thing! i love this chapter! i love how they like...did that romantic hug type ting that u see in movies..i actually pictured it and it was soo cute! I love ur writing!
ali0831 chapter 8 . 8/18/2006
YES! shes going! yay for Tommy yay for Jude! YAY! great job )