Reviews for Somebody to Love Part II
Signkat chapter 25 . 1/5/2009
Finally! ...I just hope that Andros actually remembered to lock the door! :-D
Chylea3784 chapter 25 . 1/11/2007
Excellent work! I love this story and I can't wait for the next installment.
HopelessRomantic45 chapter 25 . 1/9/2007
aw, its over?

oh well, that was a good way to end it.

i can't wait for more!
DizneeDol chapter 25 . 1/6/2007
aw, i LOVED it; can hardly wait for the next chapter update asap :)
JDPhoenix chapter 25 . 1/3/2007
Yay! I love it! Especially Zhane's line: "My question now." It's only good because it's Zhane and I can totally see him saying it. Great story! I can't wait for part 3! Happy New Year!
C.C.C chapter 25 . 1/2/2007
I love it! it was a great chapter, as everything you've written! I can't wait for Part I!

Now, about the chap, I especially loved the conversation between Zhane and Andros, it was really funny!

And I loved how you wrote the last scene... the one which all of us have been waiting for since the beginning! :P

You're a great writer! I've loved everything you've written!... so please, keep doing it! :)

Happy New Year!
AMarieKelley chapter 25 . 1/1/2007
I loved it! That was so adorable! I cannot wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
puasluoma chapter 25 . 1/1/2007
wow it was really really good!
SweetSas chapter 25 . 1/1/2007
HAPPY NEWYEAR! :D

I adore it, what a romantic night ;) I'm so glad there'll be a part 3, cause Lyra and Cosmo are still there! Please hurry up with it ;)

I adore this!

Love, Sas
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 25 . 1/1/2007
*huffs*

I hate you! Just so you know. I still hate you. I don't care about all the stories after this, you promised me when you first started writing this! I HATE YOU!

Love the chapter, but that last scene could've been better. O:-)

Love,

AH/AY
Tal chapter 25 . 1/1/2007
[B]you sohuld've said: "Ashley isn't pregnant (and the key word is:) YET

well, you know I like it loads, especially the Zhane thingy. I liek that guy, he's awesome is many ways in spite lack in common brain cells. The part when Lyra contemplated on what torture she should choose really amused me, this line my fav: "Or they could chop them both into tiny little bits." XD

she rocks when i don't feel liek killing her.

Aww and those two are finally off with the sexual tension! :) and now, for the most important question:

WHERE'S ODDBALL? I love that car.

grand chap mate,

DarkHonda
Star Fata chapter 25 . 1/1/2007
She's not? There's a shock. I love it anyway!
C.C.C chapter 24 . 12/24/2006
I loved it! I hope they'll be alright! :S

I hate Lyra! and Cosmos, too, but Lyra is kinda worse! :P

What was she trying to prove kissing Andros? that he loved her instead of Ash? and he bit her tongue, she deserved that and much more! :)

Please, update soon! ;D

Merry Christmas!
SweetSas chapter 24 . 12/24/2006
I love it, waah..what kinda challenge will it be? Please update asap and a very happy and merry christmas for you and your family :)

Lots of love, Sas
thepoweroflove chapter 24 . 12/24/2006
wow loved it update asap plz