Reviews for Mistah J
XxDawnfirexX chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Great portrayal here! And better yet, the grammar was correct. I love your fics, they're all so well written!

Very insightful. Kinda makes you think, huh?

~~Dawny~~
Wrongful Vanity chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
gah! I love your stories! I love Harley, and I love the way you portray her in the stories! they are all so beautifully tragic and fantastically written. you reall capture the hopelesnsess of her love. but as they say, even homocidal maniacs need love.
Nightmare1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
This is an interesting story. I like a lot of the stuff Harley said, cuz a lot of the time, it's true. ;)
-Nightmare1
Query chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
I really like the melancholy tone of this. You can tell that, even without him around, Harley still loves him, and always will. It isn't in her not to love him. I think she's rather incapable of not loving him in some way. Perhaps, even if they were to break up, she would still love him, if not as a lover, then as a friend. That is, if Joker could HAVE friends.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
i've always loved Harley and Joker, they were my favorite pair. when i was littler, it was because they made me laugh. now, it's because they make me think. and this fic made me think. good job.
Rozi chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
This was very deep, it was a good insight into Harley's mind. It was very professional to.. what ever the hell that means... I think this could work in a novel or something! Keep up the good work!
Mis Fortune chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Good. The sad and winsome tone was right on! Harley like she was when she went after Batman to make J happy-stripped of the frenetic lighthearted pace. just Harleen looking at herself and offhandedly pegging the interviewer. keep this type of thing up. )