Reviews for Against All Odds
Sparkly-Glitter-Gal chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
At first I didn't think much of this fan-fic mainly because of the grammer and spelling; you really should change it or at least check it two or three times before you submit it. However by Chapter 6 you started to get better and I could see real improvement, so very well done. The pairing in itself is probably not impossible as anything can happen in Gravitation and Touma is my favourite character...so yay, but Touma was quite out of character, which for me slightly ruined parts. However, it is your story so that's entirely up to you. If you reined Touma in a bit more I think it would be better. Don't get me wrong, it's good, it just needs tweaking.

Also, one more thing, I'm pretty sure that Hiro would not call Touma "Touma-kun". If I remember correctly with honourifics..."kun" is used when referring to a younger boy. Touma is around 30 ish I think and Hiro is about 19, so it would be the other way around as Hiro is younger.
EvilValenStrife chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
OMG! I love this story! It's been a year! Update!
princesstinkerbell45 chapter 6 . 8/22/2007
wow I liked it but can you tell me when I might be expecting the next chapter
Toni'sGirl chapter 6 . 3/20/2007
Tohma knows too much for his own good..hahaha
Toni'sGirl chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
French is definitely romantic!
Toni'sGirl chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
woah! Tohma...DOWN BOY!
Toni'sGirl chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
...you just had to end it there right!
Toni'sGirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Mwhahahhahaha close but no cigar...or Hiro in this case...hahha!
Kitagawa Yuuki chapter 6 . 2/14/2007
I have mixed emotions for this fanfiction. I will start with the good points: You did a good job at writing a sex scene.

Bad points:

It was too happy. Too perfect. Like a dream of a romance. Cotton Candy Lovers. Second of all, you did not stick to personalities set, making it strange in a way. Trying to imagine Touma Seguchi blushing at every little kiss and getting so hard from mere teasing was difficult if not impossible for me to see. Now, I understand changing personalities to fit the fiction, thus why it is a fanfiction. I understand that you changed Hiroshi's sexual orientation. That is not what I mean.

The typos are horrid, too. You should revise before daring to post on
Demon Vampire180 chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
Ano Gomenasai! (Um Sorry) I don't mean to be rude but I noticed a couple of spelling mistakes here and there and maybe one or two grammar mistakes. Gomenasai! Please don't be angry! Great story so far though! _
Aruuuu chapter 6 . 10/18/2006
yay!
Aruuuu chapter 5 . 9/22/2006
hehe that was really cute! although i dont see this pairing much, its really good! :D

btw.. this is Ryu from teh yaoi luver's group! :D
Dante chapter 5 . 8/25/2006
better. Tohma's more like himself. The Shuichi thing was good. Most definitely what he'd do. hehe. Well, I gotta go, cupcake. I got something to write for my favorite person. *kiss*
Dante chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
Sweet.
Dante chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
*sighs and throws away "I beleive" button* Oh, well, I guess I shouldn't be such a bitch and just have fun. It's cute, if not unreal. Maybe surreal should be the word. Hahaha. NEXT!