Reviews for Love to no end
Dramiel chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Great as all you other stories! Hope you start writing again :) it is 2012... After so many years, I still look back at the fan fiction of my favorite franchise... Nostalgia rips me apart, but it feels great!
Astalavisbay chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Wow, that is a Great story! Keep up the good Har/Joker stories!
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Joker has never or will never deserve Harley, it's a bloody travesty that she stays with him. But hey, they say 'Love makes you do the crazy' right?

A bleak and strangely moving fic (damn I feel bad for Ivy) well done.
rach chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
aw thats so sad, poor harley sniff,good writing though, really pulled on my heart strings
pretty moon kitty chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
There were a few words that looked like they had been spell checked but taken out of context; otherwise, this is another well written piece that I enjoyed reading.
AGirlWonder chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
WOOT! Wow.
Query chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Another good story, showing the psychology of Harley and her thought process. It's a bit rough, but I do know that this story is one of your earlier ones. ;] And I do know that you get much, much better with each story. So yay!
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
another excellant Harley story.
BaBbLeR chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
Hey, that was good. Keep writing.
Mis Fortune chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
As a devoted fan of Mis Quinzel I was pleased to see your stories focus on her, and the obsession w/ joker is dead on. my only quible is that the key to Harley's carefree/crazy persona is that underneath it all she's in control. Being an alcholic effects every aspect of your life...plus ruining your body fast. She wouldn't be able to hide her sloppyness from J or perform the focused acrobatics she is known for as a drunk. but it was interesting. keep honing your writting skills. do you read Harley's new monthy comic?