Reviews for Just a Chick Thing
Simone94 chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
Oh please update!
KodaiKatana chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
Agh! Just don't just stop there! Keep going what happens next?!
ImTheNana chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
OMG! You need to update! Please! I love this!
Call-Me-Uncle-Sam chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
i see that you haven't updated this in years...which is really sad i was getting into this story. i hope one day you pick it back up again.
goldenmoon chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
Wow really just... wow

I cant believe you'd abandon this story

Please please please continue I desperately wanna see what's gonna happen
gypsykl79 chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
Please update soon! What sent him huffing off?
PepperAnn11 chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
I love your story, but you can't leave it with such a chliffhanger ... please write a few more chapters.

e13 chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
Please update soon
PurplePogD chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
This is an awesome story. Please write the next chapter soon. I'm begging you. PLEASE ! :D
dat panda bandit chapter 7 . 5/17/2009
this is so so so so good. you have to update!
Music is my Love and Life chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
GAH! More... what happens. Why is finn so sad? I love Finn he is so much fun... please update soon.
carter.emily chapter 7 . 5/17/2008
Incredible, and I'm rather desperate for another chapter.

I was completely sucked into this story, and I love that everything was kinda just thrown out there, but isn't working out completely. I love it. Please please please update soon. I adore this story.
SnailWar chapter 7 . 3/10/2008
Just getting around to reading the Finn and Rory stories, and i love this one! I know you havent updated in over a year, but please continue! I am drawn in and I want to know what happens!
lovelypenguin8 chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
i love this story

please please please update
kyla chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
I love this story and I love Finn and Rory together. Please update soon, I can't wait to find out what happens between them. I also want to know what the mystery behind the scar is. You are a great author and I really want a conclusion to this story.