Reviews for Motion on a fourth dimensional plane
Demon King Piccolo chapter 6 . 11/2/2017
I read this story a very long time ago and, somehow, it stuck with me. A few days ago, out of nowhere, I got the massive urge to re-read this story specifically and, after doing so, it revitalize my interest in Love Hina fandom.

If it needs to be said explicitly, I've really enjoyed this story and I'm glad you've written it for all to appreciate. I think it is the plot is paced well and the details is immersive.

Overall, I give my highest commendations!
MotokoUrashima chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
well, this certainly is an interesting little gem... perfect for the local military otaku, that also has an obsession with the works of ken akamatsu... namely myself...

spelling is good, grammer is good, dialogue is good but obviously strained at points.. overall 9/10, with 10 being reserved for the 'epic' stories

I'm hoping you find it in your heart to continue this, even if you haven't for the last 3 years..
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
UPDATE DAMNIT! It's been almost a year now!
Comfy Pillow chapter 6 . 7/28/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! Funny, Cool, and probably i like it because i have a insane imagination. MAKE MORE plz and make it FAST! THX
Visigoth29527 chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
There are a few little niggling grammatical things that are kinda like speed bumps, but other than that this is a technically well executed work.

It is also an absolute blast to read! The mixture of drama and humor is a delight, and the outside view is very refreshing. I am putting this on my favorites/alert list, even though it has been a year and I have little hope of seeing an update. Even so, what you have here is a real pleasure to read. Thanks for putting it out here for all of us readers!
Cant Namemyself chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
hm...great man. but how will it end? if he goes back, will it be universal peace? or even more twisted war?
IronCross chapter 6 . 12/13/2006
Despite the strange commination, this story is really funny! Keep it up.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
It's...some monhts already and yet you atill don't update. PLEASE UPDATE!
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
"I'll have you know that I'm currently under the effects of chemical castration for... er... however long it takes for me to get back to base camp!"

Brilliant chapter - a few minor typos, but nothing too noticable. And it seems Randall is English. Can't call him Doughboy anymore I guess.

MOAR!
Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
snakes on a fourth dimensional plane
Mercsenary chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
Cool... update?
Ghost140 chapter 6 . 11/24/2006
yeah update pure sweetness this chap was
Anonymous chapter 6 . 11/21/2006
This story is just...BRILLIANT! BLOODY BLOODY BRILLIANT! I HAVE SEEN FANFICS WITH THIS KIND OF SCENARIO BUT YOU HAVE TAKEN THIS FANFIC TO MY ONE OF THE BEST WRITTEN FANFICS! YOU ACTUALLY MADE YOUR CHARACTER INTO A REAL LIVING PERSON IN THE STORY. USUALLY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS ARE STEREOTYPED BUT THIS IS DIFFERENT! PLEASE UPDATE! GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 6 . 11/20/2006
Well, well, soldier...

THIS was certainly interesting. And that little chat about The Promise did NOT catch me off-guard. I was pretty much expecting it. But well, well! Sarge's love life, huh...? Very interesting.

And damn! I just LOVE Sarge's sarcasm! XD Now, I REALLY liked that scene in the hot spring. Sarge got off the hook! That was AWESOME! Helluva job, son.

And finally...Kitsune's starting to have a crush on Sarge? (Wink) I like that.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
The Desperado chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
Beautiful! The interactions with the girls is perfect and I can't remeber anyone ever seeing Naru without a towel and living before. Please update soon.