Reviews for Who dreamed it?
hi chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
'He dreamed about dancing bright orange bears and didn’t think twice about it' LOLOLOLOLOLOL...yeah. the story was really good and i thought that was just HILARIOUS...(;

hi
Kat Adams Slay chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Very good writing. I like how you've portrayed the Joker and Harley. Keep up the good work!
Nightmare1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
That was very interesting. ;)

-Nightmare1
pretty moon kitty chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Except for some grammatical errors(not regarding Harley's unique speech pattern), this is a very well written story. The plot is excellent, as is the way you structured your fic. It was a very entertaining read!
AGirlWonder chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Wow!
Query chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
A bit disjointed, but it works well for the subjects of this story. Very odd! But I liked it! Actually, if this story wasn't as disjointed as it was, it wouldn't be as perfect... If that makes any sense!
Anyway, just playing catch up on my reading, and decided to start at the beginning!
Clover Swan chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Your story was delightful. No wait, it was brilliant. No no! There are now words to describe your story so I am forced to make one up, which I will to right now, scrumtrelesant! Yes, that is the word. I really loved it.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
hm, a great ending. i can HEAR Mark Hamill hissing those words like he does as Jokers voice. i can visualize it in my head. and that's the sign of a well-written story.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Kind of a wierd little trip... but what was I expecting from Harley and Joker? You really know how to get into their heads. (Guess that's why you're Mista J's girl.)
Indariya chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
That was interesting, you have lot's of talent when it comes to writing Mistah Js girl.
Randa chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
This is probably my fave of all of your stories. Joker and Harley are an awesome couple and you write stories about them flawlessly! If you ever got in the mood to write one, I would love to read one where Joker actually starts to appreciate Harley, if not love her. This would naturally be hard to write since he is such a complex character, but I know you could pull it off!