Reviews for Ghosts
Review chapter 1 . 5/13
I'll admit, this is very well written and has great characterisation for someone who has never watched the series or read the comic books. It was incredibly detailed allowing the reader to clearly understand the plot. I love the emphasis you give, allowing the reader the sympathize with the character. Overall, amazing fic.
Junior VB chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
Not bad.
Junior VB chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
A bit sappy.
Junior VB chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
Dr. register escaped.
Tatiana Jones chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Robin's story was actually interesting and should make more story's about the teen titans.
lego50 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
can't be normal i mean he was born in a circus you can't just go be normal let that
robin being flash(this is a joke that not going to happen)
3. not a killer no matter who
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Omgz Iove it :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh i love u beast boy
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
that was awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
memories purhaps?
Bladed Darkness chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
I just, I don't even... Wow. I am so thrilled with this. It was so realistic, and really went into the minds of the Titans. And even if most of the stories ended on a bad note, it left me with a warm glowing feeling. I'm going to hunt around and read your other stuff. This was too brilliant and I want to see what else you're able to cook up.
sisteroffive16 chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
OK well that could have- wait I promised I would only give awesome reviews! so here it is! I was really intimidated at first but then I actually started to cry because each of the stories were so sad! I must say you write AWESOMELY!
tinybit92 chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
Wow. That was just fantastic. Raven's made me cry, most of the others came close, but I actually had to wipe the tears away for hers. Very good job.
Denalien chapter 6 . 9/14/2008
Uh, poor beastboy, he has the most saddest past!I already crying!

:,(

You know to be a freak it's not a good feeling!Raven's past is not that sad,even Cyborg's!Because BB saw how he's parents died,and he felt he can save them,but...well he can't!

Robin's past is better too,because after he lose his family,he got another,BB didn't!(well just the Doom Patrol,but that ended whit heart breaks again)

Ohh,forgive me that i can't speak in english,but i just started to learning that language,because i'm from Hungarian!But i hope that you can understand what said!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 6 . 4/16/2008