Reviews for Teach Me To Live
Aquafin chapter 54 . 5/23
LOVE IT!
Eryniel Alasse chapter 3 . 5/7
EVIL AUTHOR!

You really stink for making us wait so long in between chapters. But alas, I can't be irritated with the author of this wonderful tale for more than thirty seconds, unfortunately.

This story is so indescribably beautiful; words can not express its magnificence. The only thing I could possibly complain about is the long waits in between chapters. Six and a half months? That's a long time, even by your standards. But still, the wait will be worth it. Probably.

Please continue the story soon; it's too good to be left hanging. :)

Hugs, Eryniel Alassë

And no, I didn't choose part of my penname based on Faelwen, by the way. I just liked its meaning.
MoonlitSorrows chapter 54 . 5/2
Oh my goodness please please please don't give up on this story! I love it. I read it all in one day because i was so entranced!
SamandJake chapter 54 . 3/22
Love this story! Is this the end or are you still going to update it?
Lorieniel chapter 5 . 2/1
I love this story! Please update soon! You, my dear author, have an impeccable use of elvish! I love it. (Amin mela ta... Hehe) I'm something of an expert in Sindarin, so I know everything that you said, however, most people only have a sketchy idea of the language, so it would be helpful if you could possibly provide translations at the beginning or end of the chapters. Just a thought.

For anyone wanting a translation of Alassë's memory in chapter five, "Quel kaima, tithen-pen-nin. Amin mela lle," means "Sweet dreams, my little one. I love you." My guess is that it was her Adar speaking. He's not evil, I promise!

Namárië!
Lórieniel

Ugh, I can't accent the "o" in my epessë, otherwise the website will delete the letter, and I would be left with "Lrieniel." *grumbles*
WoodElfJedi chapter 54 . 1/27
Oh, please, please, PLEASE don't leave it there!
WoodElfJedi chapter 22 . 1/27
Okay, I am halfway through this and am going to continue to read it, but I just had to leave a review.

I am loving this very, very much, so far. I was crying (and still am) about/when Celebrian left. *sniffles* Thank you for writing a story like this, Thank you!
Ugh *Rolls eyes*, Athelas is nothing but a weed outside the hands of Isildur's heir.
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 54 . 11/23/2014
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
Estel
AmazingWriter123 chapter 54 . 11/22/2014
:'( They aren't the only ones who're crying. Great job. I absolutely LOVE your story and I'm so happy its not actually finished.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/22/2014
"He is precious to me..."
My... Preccioussssssss...
gollum!
setsuna1415 chapter 54 . 11/22/2014
oooo is the next one a reunion in Valinor?
guest chapter 35 . 11/22/2014
Oh I remember that mount in the movie... It was hilarious. i almost Died.
Larisya chapter 53 . 8/15/2013
Oh! So perfect! So lovely! Hantanyel! Hantanyel!
Larisya chapter 47 . 8/13/2013
You can't scare people like this! Valar!