Reviews for Teach Me To Live
Maiden of the Heavens chapter 56 . 2/21
I truly enjoyed this story, it took you a very long time to complete it, but you should be very proud of yourself that you did! I am hoping that this is not your last story and that you will post more after this, perhaps you would be willing to help with a LOTR story of my own? Haldir is in it, and if you want we could also include Faelwen? Reading your story has made you want to post and finish mine, I hope you do not mind that this tale of yours has rekindled my writing in the LOTR universe.
-MOTH
Thistle1000 chapter 56 . 2/20
Thank you. I enjoyed it from start to finish. Also thank you for finishing it. So many don't, you are one of the elite who have. Look forward to more - maybe?
Teddy2104 chapter 56 . 2/18
I cried. This gave me goosebumps. Amazingggggg
AndurilofTolkien chapter 56 . 2/18
love :)
Eryniel Alasse chapter 56 . 2/17
So this story has officially come to a close, save for an epilogue. What a journey it has been! Thank you for sharing Faelwen's tale with us, dear author. :)
Eryniel Alasse chapter 55 . 2/17
You're back! Thanks for the amazing update!
cectheday chapter 55 . 2/13
I just read this in one sitting and I'm laughing and crying at the same time
AndurilofTolkien chapter 55 . 2/12
great ch :) loved this story
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 2/12
nice job :)
Teddy2104 chapter 55 . 2/12
Wow i thought this story finished! What an adorable, hilarious update
purpleXorchid chapter 55 . 2/11
This was so wonderful! I can't wait for more!
rangergilan chapter 55 . 2/11
Awsome chapter! I was so glad to see this updated. I've loved this story for many years and I'm glad it will be taken to completion.
sailor-starlight101 chapter 55 . 2/11
Welcome back! And congratulations!
forever fanfiction1999 chapter 54 . 7/12/2016
I love this book, it's so good please update soon. Or is the book over?
symphonix.xx chapter 54 . 3/7/2016
This story is epic! Pls dont leave it here! I beg you! Just a few more chapters and this will be done!