Reviews for Teach Me To Live
forever fanfiction1999 chapter 54 . 7/12
I love this book, it's so good please update soon. Or is the book over?
Iolanthe Alondra chapter 54 . 3/7
This story is epic! Pls dont leave it here! I beg you! Just a few more chapters and this will be done!
Eryniel Alasse chapter 54 . 2/17
I really wish you would finish this story. It's almost complete, you know – a chapter or two more and you could wrap it up very nicely. Please do come back some day! It's been more than a year since you updated.
alex chapter 54 . 1/1
I want to read the reunion..i think that would be really cool
alexiana75 chapter 44 . 12/27/2015
it was amazing indeed. Estel's reaction was understandable and Elladan was trully exceptional
alexiana75 chapter 33 . 12/27/2015
sweet mother of Heavens ! I am a mother and I allmost cried those early chapters. But now I am truly crying. What an amazing gift you have, to make someone cry for a not-real character !
balrog's joy chapter 54 . 12/15/2015
Very good story you should make more
ZeBubble chapter 54 . 10/30/2015
Is this the end or is this abandoned? Please don't let it be so!
doris chapter 40 . 7/19/2015
You are so talented. I hope you pursue a goal in writing fictions. I hope you have written more LOTR fanfictions if not please do so. I wrote a review before, but forgot to give a name. It reminded me of the Bible with Joseph and his brothers, and Jesus telling his father to forgive those who crucified him, as they know not what they did. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/19/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...I've been enjoying the plot. It's very good writing. I'm disappointed that in this story, when King Thranduil found Faelwen, recognized that she was from his kingdom, seeing her memories and learning what her own brothers have done. Why didn't he ordered an investigation throughout his kingdom about her and bring his brothers to justice. I don't know if you've ever read the Bible, but the plot reminded me of Joseph and his brothers, when they sold him as a slave.
Aquafin chapter 54 . 5/23/2015
LOVE IT!
Eryniel Alasse chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
EVIL AUTHOR!

You really stink for making us wait so long in between chapters. But alas, I can't be irritated with the author of this wonderful tale for more than thirty seconds, unfortunately.

This story is so indescribably beautiful; words can not express its magnificence. The only thing I could possibly complain about is the long waits in between chapters. Six and a half months? That's a long time, even by your standards. But still, the wait will be worth it. Probably.

Please continue the story soon; it's too good to be left hanging. :)

Hugs, Eryniel Alassë

And no, I didn't choose part of my penname based on Faelwen, by the way. I just liked its meaning.
MoonlitSorrows chapter 54 . 5/2/2015
Oh my goodness please please please don't give up on this story! I love it. I read it all in one day because i was so entranced!
SamandJake chapter 54 . 3/22/2015
Love this story! Is this the end or are you still going to update it?
Lorieniel chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
I love this story! Please update soon! You, my dear author, have an impeccable use of elvish! I love it. (Amin mela ta... Hehe) I'm something of an expert in Sindarin, so I know everything that you said, however, most people only have a sketchy idea of the language, so it would be helpful if you could possibly provide translations at the beginning or end of the chapters. Just a thought.

For anyone wanting a translation of Alassë's memory in chapter five, "Quel kaima, tithen-pen-nin. Amin mela lle," means "Sweet dreams, my little one. I love you." My guess is that it was her Adar speaking. He's not evil, I promise!

Namárië!
Lórieniel

Ugh, I can't accent the "o" in my epessë, otherwise the website will delete the letter, and I would be left with "Lrieniel." *grumbles*