Reviews for This and Everything
Sir-ShipsAlot chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Shit I'm crying ;-; very well written
Fields of Summer chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Loved it to bits, read it a few months ago and had to read it again now that i found it. It's brilliant, heart-breakingly beautiful.
N chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Wow the ending of chapter one was such a punch to the gut. Please write more Narusasu!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Well, at least canon is 1,000x happier now (for SasuNaru fans) than it was when you wrote this. ;)

Very sad, a little twisted, yet somehow lovely story. Thanks for sharing this!
Gaaras-Gothic-Ninja-Sappy-Sue chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Uggh...reading this again. So beautiful, so sad, I wanna rip my heart out.
Coulorless Rainbow chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Oh god this was fucking beautiful.
I'm typing this review with tears running down my cheeks.

Good job.
sakura.yamatochi chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
love it so far.
Gaaras-Gothic-Ninja-Sappy-Sue chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Oh Jesus, you're killing me. Even more tears, jeeez. You ever found out the name of that Draco fanfic by the way?
Mae chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Wow this made me cry so hard for no reason I couldn't finish it..it was a masterpiece thank you for sharing this!
Doteruna chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
oh. my. fucking. god. that was the best story i have ever laid eyes upon
UshiyamaMidori chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
the ending was... UNEXPECTED OMG! I WAS READING THIS ON MY PHONE AND I WAS LIEK O_Q this story's really great btw. uwu
CreamCornification chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Okay... I was NOT expecting that. Yeah, uh, I'm going to go have a nice long cry now. :(
WRONG -SHERLOCK chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Awesome.
MaxStupidity chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I just wanted to let you know that your writing style is absolutely beautiful, and that before I was crying about how utterly heart breaking and lovely and emotional this fic is, I was crying about what an amazing writer you are. :3

Thank you for this fic, although I'm afraid you gave me more emotions than I could bear. ;)
Katt chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Gods this was beautiful. I keep finding myself coming back here to read it again. XD The way you write is gorgeous, and even though it's been years since I've been involved with this series, when I saw this pop up I read it and gods it's beautiful.

Well done, I must say. Extremely well done.