Reviews for This and Everything
inuyasha-hanyo-female chapter 1 . 7/30
It was beautiful heartwarming I hope you make stories alot like this! Narusasu fan-
Sir-ShipsAlot chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Shit I'm crying ;-; very well written
Fields of Summer chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Loved it to bits, read it a few months ago and had to read it again now that i found it. It's brilliant, heart-breakingly beautiful.
N chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Wow the ending of chapter one was such a punch to the gut. Please write more Narusasu!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Well, at least canon is 1,000x happier now (for SasuNaru fans) than it was when you wrote this. ;)

Very sad, a little twisted, yet somehow lovely story. Thanks for sharing this!
Gaaras-Gothic-Ninja-Sappy-Sue chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Uggh...reading this again. So beautiful, so sad, I wanna rip my heart out.
Coulorless Rainbow chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Oh god this was fucking beautiful.
I'm typing this review with tears running down my cheeks.

Good job.
sakura.yamatochi chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
love it so far.
Gaaras-Gothic-Ninja-Sappy-Sue chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Oh Jesus, you're killing me. Even more tears, jeeez. You ever found out the name of that Draco fanfic by the way?
Mae chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Wow this made me cry so hard for no reason I couldn't finish it..it was a masterpiece thank you for sharing this!
Doteruna chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
oh. my. fucking. god. that was the best story i have ever laid eyes upon
UshiyamaMidori chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
the ending was... UNEXPECTED OMG! I WAS READING THIS ON MY PHONE AND I WAS LIEK O_Q this story's really great btw. uwu
CreamCornification chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Okay... I was NOT expecting that. Yeah, uh, I'm going to go have a nice long cry now. :(
WRONG -SHERLOCK chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Awesome.
MaxStupidity chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I just wanted to let you know that your writing style is absolutely beautiful, and that before I was crying about how utterly heart breaking and lovely and emotional this fic is, I was crying about what an amazing writer you are. :3

Thank you for this fic, although I'm afraid you gave me more emotions than I could bear. ;)