Reviews for After Effect
Isabelle Saunders chapter 13 . 11/7/2006
Sweet as chapter. You must tell me which episode that is, because I have to watch them off youtube so I've got to be careful or my parents will think I'm a freak. Please update soon.
Windyfontaine chapter 13 . 11/5/2006
Okay, so I'm reviewing a week late, but I finally got to read this. Nice job, and I wonder what's going on with Sam? And I'm glad Dean didn't leave him. Will look forward to the next chapter. Have a good day :)
Ravenrockstheworld chapter 13 . 11/3/2006
good chapter. Soem spelling and gramatical mistake. Yeah, i was slightly pissed how ellen wanted to know everything too. and i freaked out when Andy took the Impala. I mean, come on, it's THE IMPALA!
Heart of the Wizard chapter 13 . 10/28/2006
Not sure if I've reviewed this story before. I have a bad thing with reviewing, sometimes I'm really lazy and don't. But this story has definitely caught my attention! The idea is quite interesting and I love the way you write Sam (even though I don't like Sam haha)!

I agree with you on the newest episode. When Dean put that gun under his chin I just burst out into tears and screaming at the tv "Sam get off your 'butt' and kill the freak twin!". Max seeing the demon in his dreams is a definite possibility! When Andy took the Impala I was more shocked and amused that screaming. I was laughing my butt off when Dean just stood there in the middle of the road and looked around! I was like "Yeah Dean, your car is gone!" and then Sam just stared at it go by! It was a very interesting episode! Hilarious and sad at the same time.

hope you update soon!
wcfan chapter 13 . 10/26/2006
I really like his story. Please update soon cuz i really wanna read more.
Isabelle Saunders chapter 12 . 10/19/2006
Awesome chapter. Hope Sam is alright...though I'm just trying to remember what happened. :P Nicely done, hope you update soon.
Windyfontaine chapter 12 . 10/17/2006
I'm reviewing! Took me a minute to remember the details of this story, but now I'm all caught up. Delayed grieving, cool. But I thought there was something else going on...Will be eagerly awaiting your next chapter of this. First I have to get to your other fic as well. Anyway, good job, and please keep going :) Oh, and the character will be back, it's from Kripke's own mouth. I guess not alive though...maybe a ghost? A flashback? A reanimated corpse? Eww. Well, now that I've given you that visual, have a great day! :)
friendly chapter 12 . 10/14/2006
I'm glad you came back to this story... great job...

can' wait for the update...
Ravenrockstheworld chapter 12 . 10/14/2006
yay! an update!

yes, john did die! YAY! never liked him all that much. he cramped sam and deans style.

can't wait:)
Ravenrockstheworld chapter 11 . 8/11/2006
I'm with dean! what the hell was that all about? and who's this maggie. If i've forgotten something from before, can ya reply and tell me?

heh heh. 'Something's up and when I find out what it is i'm going to kill it. LOL!

WEll, update soon! It was a good chapter!
Windyfontaine chapter 11 . 8/11/2006
Hey, short's okay, just hope you feel better soon. Have you tried using a humidifier? Or one of those Vicks Vaporizer things? They add moisture to the air. As for the story, angst away :) That bit with the nurse sounded ominous, hope Dean doesn't leave until Sam wakes up and can tell him what it was about. Looking forward to the next chapter when you can post it. Have a good weekend :)
Isabelle Saunders chapter 11 . 8/11/2006
First of all, I'm not mad it was short. Second of all, I hope you are Okay, with the nosebleeds and everything. Thirdly, I hope you have fun on the weekend. And fourthly, I'm very interested in why Sam was trying to get away. Hm...guess I will just have to wait and see. :D
Ani-maniac494 chapter 11 . 8/10/2006
Poor Sam, I wonder what is going on... :)

I hope that the nose bleeds get better! :)

Ani-maniac494
jellybenz chapter 11 . 8/10/2006
short but sweet! haha sedatives and sammy angst - perfect! update soon, can't wait to see where thi is going
greensprinkles chapter 11 . 8/10/2006
this is really great!although i think the chapters are a bit short i really like the it up!