Reviews for Skeletons in the Closet
anotherdormantaccount chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Brilliant :) It would be strange if more than one Geoffrey was in the room...
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Skrillexis chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
GASP! You did Geoffrey Rush Characters without Bunyip Bluegum?

But apart from that, interesting fic
Raven-of-Moraea chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Ha! You do Geoffrey's characters so well! This is one of the best stories i've read, honestly. Not just because Geoffrey's my favorite actor either. This must be added to my favorites. Now i won't have to bloody search for it when i feel like reading it. Awesome job!
mssparrington chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
"You didn't hunt up a copy of my movie until after you'd seen his movie. In fact, you were actively avoiding it, weren't you?"

I loved the line about Vincent Price too.

This is so good! You are so spot on with these characters that you give Mr. Rush competition. Thanks for mentioning Casanova. Had started to doubt that anyone else had ever seen Mystery Men. Personally I'd rent a DVD of infomercials if he were on them.
ladyFrost2 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
*smirks in vaguely piratical manner*

Ah, so it isn't always the good/polite ones who come calling, eh? And it's true. No-one controls the bunnies.

"I'm traumatized for life by the sight of Barbossa wrapped in my peach chenille bathrobe, fondling my furry leopard print pillow."

Heh heh, you might not be the only one who'll carry that particular image with you to the grave. Poor old Barbossa, reduced to apple sauce and a spork.

And the Marquis has a LOT to answer for. Not that phrase alone.

I may be talking to you about your wee slash essayette before too long . . .
Deagle Brand Deagle chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Nice . . . inventive. I always liked Geoffrey Rush.
Queenofinsanity chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
lol, me like
That's What She Said chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
YAY! YOU PUT IN STEVEN! he's my favorite character that G.R. plays. don't know why though...oh well. You had him in perfect character! Awesome job! hope you make another with him in it soon! if it at all!
Kerttu chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
*laughs and nods* Just the perfect thing to begin my week!
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Huh. I was gonna say this sounded failiar :D

This is great, Geoffrey Rush is such a great one. And you've done a great job of capturing all the characters.

Just can't wait for DMC!
E.V.A.Graebel chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Very funny. I got a little confused at the end with the references and I did enjoy Cpt. Barbosa in the movie.

Can't he kidnap the writer and drag her off for an adventure? I'd love to read more of their interaction.

Excellent as usual.
LadySparrowJack chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
This rocked, seriously! Face it, Jack and Co. are my first loves; but Dear Geoffrey gets so little credit and attention, and he's brilliant, as was this fic! No one I talk to has ever heard of Quills, and I always recommend it, if I think the person has the stomach and brains for it...

Brava! (and kudos for offing the f..ing monkey - LOL)

Cheers...

LSJ

who is enjoying being a new Grandma again... too young...!
kaput chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Hee hee. This is so cute. "Quid pro quo" gave me a Lector-ish feel, though that's not a bad thing; in fact, it made me rather giddy. I also giggled, albeit self-deprecatingly, at "you have been known to rely on extended metaphor for the act of coitus" for I too am guilty of such. Overall, this piece amused me. Wonderful turns of phrase and dialogue, too. Kudos!
am writing chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Fantastic! Sheer brilliance! Barbosa alive? After saving that single bullet for 10 some odd years poor Jack is going to be heart broken (

I loved it, absolutly loved it. Though, I have a feeling a didn't see 2 or 3 of the movies you referred to x_X

Write more?