Reviews for Wolf Speaker
darkened.wolf chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
it's good. I like beginning it sounds cool!
Musingsage chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
A good start to a promising story. This should prove to be very good read.
avidreader101 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Can you tell when some one puts you on their alerts list?
T0M Serv0 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Heh, beautifully done! I'd say it's a tad bit better than the 'Firekeeper Saga' due to the fact that the characters sound realistic and not as though they've swallowed a theasaurus. Anyway, I hope you do continue and I've added your story into my favs.

BlindSeer220 chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
it looks like you havent reviewed much, but please do so soon...So please review quickly.

oh yeah, good for you on making a story for firekeeper. its, like, one of my favorite books and not many people know about it.
Miyako Akemi chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
It's good but I'm not sure who Crystal is...? I'll look forward to seeing more chapters.
EyesInTheNight chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Huzzah! I was wondering when someone was going to request this category. _ For that alone, you deserve kudos and cupcakes.

Still and all, this looks like an interesting premise. I'll be watching closely to see how this plays out. Keep it up!
Shadowed Song chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
plz keep it up! i luv the firekeeper saga beyon all words plz plz plz keep writing.

alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
It's very interesting. So far. I'm sure that you'll update soon, right?
Terpsichore92 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
This is great! I'd hoped someone would finally write a Firekeeper fanfic... this series is by far my favorite. Your story seems really good so far. I hope you update soon!

AngelaStarCat chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Awesome! finally someone wrote a firekeeper story! by the way, you left out dragon of dispair and wolf hunting, in you disclaimer. anyway, great first chapter!
fyretyger86 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I love the Firekeeper Saga. I didn't think anyone ever read the books. This is pretty good for a first chapter and the first story in this category. I noticed in your disclaimer that you forgot to list the third book in the saga, The Dragon of Despair. I have read the first four books at least three times and can't wait to read the fifth book when it finally comes out in paperback. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!