Reviews for By George
isi83 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Oh my God! That was HOT! The kiss was SO HOT . And passionate.. a fiercely passionate kiss *.*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
George was a horses ass in this story. Instead of talking to Ron like a grown up he decides to play a mind game with him. The twins more than anyone else are probable why Ron is so insecure, with all the teasing and pranks they played on Ron his whole life.

Also, Hermione is a bit hypocritical. She insists on fighting in battle and doing all the things that boys can do, yet in matters with Ron she's passive and blames him for not making a move. What's stopping her from making a move? She calls Ron stupid but so is she. If she knows Ron is having trouble taking a risk and knows his feelings just be direct and tell him, don't do all this indirect hinting crap. Stop repeating things that don't work and then complaining about it. Try something different.
Yogababe chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Loved it - so nice to see brothers helping one another.
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I read this on Checkmated and loved it! I don't have an account over there so I couldn't comment but all I wanted to say was that this story was good and extremely well written!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Oh if only that's what really happened in the books. But no, we had to wait until the 7th... sigh. But your version so much more gratifying!
pinky chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
love this alot. great story plot of Ron and hermione.
storm2424 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Ohh I love jealous driven Ron! :D
ron is sexy chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
i loved it please write another chapter. I loved it and you captured there personalities and the first kiss beautufully!
unique.normality chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Awesome awesome!
paperbackwriter9 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Really cute!
CEO-FLEX chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Still reading and still enjoying.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Cute! And: "Way to go George!"

You worte "you're" instead of "your" twice, but except for that it was pretty perfect :o)
blondie033 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
This was really great! Awesome job )
peppax chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I love these one-shots you have done. Keep them coming, although I am always left with wanting more. You do write very well. Thanks for a great story. Peppa.
alexia chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Awesome story! And I really like how you can read Hermiones thoughts, then Rons! Super, super, job!