Reviews for HOT War Standoff
la muneka chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Hot, hot and - did I say? HOT! (and some awesome writing!)
Miss Missy chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Quick, expected, good, hot, and fast. In that order. All I have to say is your story was read and reviewed. Through that haze of lust the characters shared; I couldn't find grammatical mistakes worth noting. Smut hinders my spell checking brain. ;)
brookegrace chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wow. Wow. Wow! It's rare for me to enjoy a fic enough to review, so let this be a compliment in it's own! I'm 18 now, and watched early seasons of the show when I was like 12, so this summer I decided to watch it all. It's my new late-night-freshly-single-need-to-pass-the-time obsession. Anyways, Hyde and Jackie are soooo hot and this captures it all wonderfully! Loved it.
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Loved this one
thewafflebitch chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
awesome
flight815surviver chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
o so totally totlly hott! I Love this story so much. btw when r u gonna update HBJ?
eleanora617 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Love it! Great use of the Foreman's basement and all the furniture in it.
CaptainMatchMaker chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
My God! I dont think it will ever be possible to top a sex scene like the way you wrote it!
gin-dawn chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Your smut owns me and I wouldn't have it any other way. ...Yeah okay...not meant to sound as dirty as it sounds sorry. Awesome.
Nicholas chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
So Hott!

J/H forever.
spaci1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
“You’ve never felt arousal pulsing between your thighs, wetness drenching your panties, making your whole body ache for release?

Goddamn! I nearly swooned reading that! Jackie, you lucky bitch! More smut please!

Spaci
Lissa68 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
OMG! HOT freakin' damn, woman. I will *never* again, be able to watch one of the gang get a popsicle outta *that* freezer, without grinning like a crazy woman. ;)
lovetaker101 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
why are there so few reviews for this one-shot? WHY? it was so fantastically hot. i loved it! all of your one-shots are amazing, you are a seriously wonderful writer! great job!
Zenkindoflove chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
After reading luvcali's rants (which I loved!) I thought about it and realized that I read this one-shot, which happens to be one of my absolute favorites when I didn't have an account and was an invisible little monster on fanfiction. So after millions of times of reading this and now a few months of being on fanfiction, my little un-worthy mind just assumed I praised the hell out of you for this.

and evil me, DIDN'T!

so, yes, this is probably the hottest work of literature i've ever read and you definitely need to post your one-shots more. they are insanely amazing!
Ali chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Hi, it's me again. I just reviewed on your new story (Flowchart), and when I was there I read LuvCali's rant. She is completely right, and I was going to post a review again and say so, but apparently you're only allowed to review once. So I came here.

I love this one shot, and I feel badly because I only started reviewing things recently but I have probably read this upwards of ten times because I liked it that much- but I never said anything before. So I would just like to apologize if the lack of reviews make you think that people don't like it, because I know I do and I think I probably speak for a lot of people as well. Honestly, I find it hard to review for you because everything is always so amazing that I would never be able to think of any sort of criticism, contructive or otherwise, most of the time I just sit there thinking mindlessly... soo good...soo good... I can only wish that someday I might write as well as you do. All I can say is keep up the excellent work! :)