Reviews for HOT War Standoff
Logy chapter 1 . 2/6
Found and read this after more than 10 years since its published date, thought it's unnecessary to review, but here I am cant help but write something,

This is so unbelivably hot and beyond. I need to catch a breath. Damn.
sfstewart chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
good lawd!
la muneka chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Hot, hot and - did I say? HOT! (and some awesome writing!)
Miss Missy chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Quick, expected, good, hot, and fast. In that order. All I have to say is your story was read and reviewed. Through that haze of lust the characters shared; I couldn't find grammatical mistakes worth noting. Smut hinders my spell checking brain. ;)
brookegrace chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wow. Wow. Wow! It's rare for me to enjoy a fic enough to review, so let this be a compliment in it's own! I'm 18 now, and watched early seasons of the show when I was like 12, so this summer I decided to watch it all. It's my new late-night-freshly-single-need-to-pass-the-time obsession. Anyways, Hyde and Jackie are soooo hot and this captures it all wonderfully! Loved it.
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Loved this one
thewafflebitch chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
awesome
flight815surviver chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
o so totally totlly hott! I Love this story so much. btw when r u gonna update HBJ?
eleanora617 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Love it! Great use of the Foreman's basement and all the furniture in it.
CaptainMatchMaker chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
My God! I dont think it will ever be possible to top a sex scene like the way you wrote it!
gin-dawn chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Your smut owns me and I wouldn't have it any other way. ...Yeah okay...not meant to sound as dirty as it sounds sorry. Awesome.
Nicholas chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
So Hott!

J/H forever.
spaci1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
“You’ve never felt arousal pulsing between your thighs, wetness drenching your panties, making your whole body ache for release?

Goddamn! I nearly swooned reading that! Jackie, you lucky bitch! More smut please!

Spaci
Lissa68 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
OMG! HOT freakin' damn, woman. I will *never* again, be able to watch one of the gang get a popsicle outta *that* freezer, without grinning like a crazy woman. ;)
lovetaker101 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
why are there so few reviews for this one-shot? WHY? it was so fantastically hot. i loved it! all of your one-shots are amazing, you are a seriously wonderful writer! great job!