Reviews for Just Another Row?
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
The Temper can be very useful sometimes.
adara9 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I don't actually have anything useful to say, but I'm adding a review because you apparently feel so strongly about it: I enjoyed this; thanks for sharing.
rezmutt chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
so loved this. I love your writing style
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
It's okay. But I have a question: In Order of the Phenoix, Harry in the beginning says 'He's being treated like a naughty child.' you think you could write a story of how he had a tantrum? Thanks!

-Kathryn
JediVana chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
If Harry would only use his anger in this way. I got so annoyed with him in the 5th book, but you used it in a constructive way and I like the part when crookshanks used Ron head as a launching pad. Makes me lugh thinking about it.
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
This was cool. But i can't see Harry yelling like that. Oh well, that's just me, ignore me. Well done. D
dancerrdw chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
i liked it, it was very cute
melanie g chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I think this fic makes a lot more sense with canon story too. You did a very good job.
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
hehe...nice! good job!

BANZAI!

~hollybridgetpeppermint
Smile.So.the.Tears.Won't.Fall chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
...

*yawn* Yeah, okay, basically, you know Ron wouldn't be straight forward about it, so...yeah. This bored the shit out of me, thanks for wasting my time...

Oh, and the only reason I reviewed was because you said something about the hits vs. reviews, so here. This is way too...safe for me. I prefer T and M. :.D

Of course, if you're happy with boring-nothing-will-ever-happen-stories, that's cool!

Allinity
thehalfbloodprincess chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
aw i really liked it. it really was much more realistic than most fanfictions. i can so see harry doing that.
RheaBay chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
anonymous review: Well, maybe not so anonymous, but whatever. I LOVED IT! IT WAS REALLY REALLY CUTE! AND I THINK YOU SHOULD WRITE TONS AND TONS MORE!*takes deep breaths*
MiOnEtheBeSt chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Youve got a point, Ron would never admit his feelings without getting all embarassed, this always annoyed me too, but once Harry left the place he would have done something about it, he wouldnt just apologize to Harry. Its great, but I think you missed a good chance to show Ron and Hermione finally getting toghether. See you
Tree Climber chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I like it! It amused me!
RefinedOrderlySincereElegant chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Very good! Much more realistic then a lot of Ron/Hermione fics, you should be proud. I'd say more if I wasn't so incredibly tired and my brain wasn't frying in my head, but I thought I'd review and let you know that after reading it I had no intentions of strangling you :)