Reviews for Between the Shadows
radioactive.raccoon chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Ah Sammy!

Me likes and wants more :D
AuthoressCrest chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Holy Bejeezus! The medical lingo kinda threw me for a loop, had to stop and re-read some of the stuff, lol. Poor Sam, having Dean tell him he didn't need him, seemed that was the straw that broke the camels back...poor kid.

Please tell me that the next chapter will be sometimes soon? Please?
Raven524 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
You can't leave us hanging...continue please!
iluvsmallville chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I was hoping to read a nice angsty, Limp!Sam! fic today! Yay! I can't wait for chapter two! :D I'm a big fan of your other fics too, and can't wait for the next installment of your series! :D Update!
Julie chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
OMG, this is really good! I love it! Please update soon. :)
bally2cute chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wow, that was a turn for the worse. Dean and daddy Winchester are going to be sorry how they treated Sam. Everything that was happening to Sam sounded like a review from a class I took this past Spring. My heart was hammering the whole time as if he were a member of my family. Your descriptions were vivid and well done. I cannot wait for more, especially the aftermath.
Anna Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wonderful beginning! I've always been a huge fan of yours. I can't wait for more. Later!
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
fantastic! so great. continue as soon as you can. :)
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Here. It's a million dollars in payment for this awesome fan it were real! Thanks, and please update soon!
citiesofsouls chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I dont like it. I LOVE IT!

Great chapter right more! lol
Jadesaber chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Poor Sam! And Dean was so mean to him right before too, and his dad. Wow, that's a lot for a guy with a concussion to deal with. I hope he'll be alright!

Incidentally, are you a med-student? Or a doctors child or something? Cause all that ER talk was kinda confusing, but sounded really authentic. Maybe you just do good research.

I hope Dean gets to talk to (and beat some sense into) his dad soon. And hopefully they can forgive Sammy and work together again. Post more soon! :)
with-the-captain chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
OMG! That was awesome. I'm like hanging off the edge of my seat wanting to know what's wrong with Sam. Can't wait for the next chapter!
beyondtired chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I just love when you have a story knocking around and just have to write it.

I love Dean (and hopefully John) guilt when it comes to Sam - when it's deserved that is, and Dean definitely deserves to feel guilty for what he said to Sam, as does John.

Can't wait for chapter 2.
Becka73 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wow! what an incredibly intense beginning! I was really drawn in by the way you expressed Dean's anger and Sam's guilt. Can't wait for more...
elemental-sparky chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
what did you do to sam? evil stuff...but good :D it's good. I like. You're stuff is always good so I'm glad your writing lots :D can't wait for the next chapter. Dean *shakes head* saying those things, major angst abounds with that kid right? sweet. angst :D all really well done, update soon!
1,519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 .. Last Next »