Reviews for Between the Shadows
SammyJaredfan chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I absolutely loved it! Towards the end was so intense. I can't wait for the next chapter...hope it's soon. You're medical lingo is very impressive. I hope you are at least half way done with the Uninvited series. I don't know how much longer I can wait!
supernaturalfan0718 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
i loved it. the cliffhanger was great i cant wait for more so please, please update soon
eddy6401 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
oh my God! poor Sam, i know Dean will forever remember yelling at him like that! i hope Sammy is ok!
rps-lizardspock chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
OMG! Please, I am beggin you, PLEASE update soon! I was literally holding my breath at the end there! I HAVE to know what happens! Please dont leave us in suspence for too long.
Tattooed chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Woah, great start...I'm definitly going to keep checking back with this one. Great Job.

Can't wait til' the latest part of 'Uninvited' gets posted. I'll be waiting. D
sammywinchesterisLOVE chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
This is really good! please write more soon..im hooked already :D
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Dawn! Why oh why would you leave your readers in such torment! Aah...I wanna know what's happening just as bad as Dean does. Oh, my gosh. Please, please update soon. I love your stories.

Toodles!
scatteredbrains chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
AH! what's wrong with sam? please don't kill him omg i love him so much! haha. right now i'm loving this story too! great start! loved the angst too! god i'm so cruel but i love seeing Dean worry! hehe. plz update soon!
jka1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
OMFG this is so brilliant i loved how dean was all bitchy towards sam and then all of a sudden sam collapsed and dean was like omg whats happening this was such a great beginning for a story and if you dont update then il have to kill you...well ok maybe not that extreme but er il throw a temper tantrum...erm maybe not that either...il just shut up right now! please continue with this story and well done -
Palo Alto chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wow, what a gripping start! Very well written and fantastic suspense. Poor Sam, I so wanted to hug him when first John rejected and blamed him for not ending it at the cabin and then even Dean takes his anger out on him too. Hope Sam will be okay and Dean get's a chance to apologize. Oh, and I loved the exerpt of the poem at the beginning, he's one of my favorites poets (his first name is Rainer though ;)

Anyway, great start and I can't wait for the next chapter!
EmptyWorkStation chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Geez-a-lou! That was some kinda of doctor lingo you had goin' on there. I'm tellin' ya, I felt just like Dean the entire time. Lol, I got half way through reading the doc's instructions and I just had to stop and think for a minute... haha. I loved it. _

I felt so bad for Sam when he said his father didn't want to see him, and then on top of that, Dean told him to get out. *gasp* The angst! ...I loved that too. lol

Hmm, I wonder where Sammy boy has been while 'mean' John and 'grumpy' Dean have been laid up. Oh the suspension. Dun dun dunn. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Great start. I'm a fan of all your work so I'm glad that I have another fic to look forward. These days, there are so few good fics out there. So I can't tell you how good it is to see you writing a chapter fic. This is definitely going on my favorite and alert story list.

Good luck on the next chapter. Not that you'll need it, but sometimes it's just nice to hear it. I'm looking forward to the next update.
L. mack chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Oh, God. Keep going, keep going, keep going, PLEASE! lol

And, obviously, I loved it

Your stories are getting better and better :) You write marvellously well.

Hope you can update soon!

Wish you the best,

L.
red121 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Good beginning, I'm looking forward to more.
Onthnis chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
...wow...that was quite a start...I had to go back and re-read it since the first time I did I read it so fast I forgot to really enjoy it...Can't wait for more.
Adluna chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
O_O That was unexpected...what's happening to poor Sammy? I really like it so far and with an ending like that I can't wait for the next installment.
1,501 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 Next »