Reviews for Between the Shadows
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
fantastic! so great. continue as soon as you can. :)
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Here. It's a million dollars in payment for this awesome fan it were real! Thanks, and please update soon!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I dont like it. I LOVE IT!

Great chapter right more! lol
Jadesaber chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Poor Sam! And Dean was so mean to him right before too, and his dad. Wow, that's a lot for a guy with a concussion to deal with. I hope he'll be alright!

Incidentally, are you a med-student? Or a doctors child or something? Cause all that ER talk was kinda confusing, but sounded really authentic. Maybe you just do good research.

I hope Dean gets to talk to (and beat some sense into) his dad soon. And hopefully they can forgive Sammy and work together again. Post more soon! :)
with-the-captain chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
OMG! That was awesome. I'm like hanging off the edge of my seat wanting to know what's wrong with Sam. Can't wait for the next chapter!
beyondtired chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I just love when you have a story knocking around and just have to write it.

I love Dean (and hopefully John) guilt when it comes to Sam - when it's deserved that is, and Dean definitely deserves to feel guilty for what he said to Sam, as does John.

Can't wait for chapter 2.
Becka73 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wow! what an incredibly intense beginning! I was really drawn in by the way you expressed Dean's anger and Sam's guilt. Can't wait for more...
elemental-sparky chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
what did you do to sam? evil stuff...but good :D it's good. I like. You're stuff is always good so I'm glad your writing lots :D can't wait for the next chapter. Dean *shakes head* saying those things, major angst abounds with that kid right? sweet. angst :D all really well done, update soon!
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Please keep it coming!

ARGH! NOT SAM!
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wow Dawn, you always always know how to suck me right in! Whoho This was fantastic!
J-Bird2006 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Love it! Your stories are always awesome! Please update soon!
SammyJaredfan chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I absolutely loved it! Towards the end was so intense. I can't wait for the next chapter...hope it's soon. You're medical lingo is very impressive. I hope you are at least half way done with the Uninvited series. I don't know how much longer I can wait!
supernaturalfan0718 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
i loved it. the cliffhanger was great i cant wait for more so please, please update soon
eddy6401 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
oh my God! poor Sam, i know Dean will forever remember yelling at him like that! i hope Sammy is ok!
rps-lizardspock chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
OMG! Please, I am beggin you, PLEASE update soon! I was literally holding my breath at the end there! I HAVE to know what happens! Please dont leave us in suspence for too long.
1,512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 Next »