Reviews for Between the Shadows
Kaewi chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I love it so far! You seem to know a lot about medical procedures, which makes the story a lot more intense and believable. It also makes me relate a lot more to Dean, because I know nothing about that kind of stuff either, except for the things that freak you out (like "diminished respiratory effort").

I can't wait for another chapter!
TangledPencils chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Hey, not fair, stopping just when you'd got to something 'juicy'! pmsl. Keep going, I want to see where you intend to take this.
Me chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Holy cow. That's good stuff. I could feel my stomach drop toward the end. Can't wait for more.
carocali chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Oh! so glad to see you writing again! Man, you got the techno jargon down really well. Poor Sam, he just can't catch a break can he! Can't wait for your next chapter!

:D

Caroline
radioactive.raccoon chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Ah Sammy!

Me likes and wants more :D
AuthoressCrest chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Holy Bejeezus! The medical lingo kinda threw me for a loop, had to stop and re-read some of the stuff, lol. Poor Sam, having Dean tell him he didn't need him, seemed that was the straw that broke the camels back...poor kid.

Please tell me that the next chapter will be sometimes soon? Please?
Raven524 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
You can't leave us hanging...continue please!
iluvsmallville chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I was hoping to read a nice angsty, Limp!Sam! fic today! Yay! I can't wait for chapter two! :D I'm a big fan of your other fics too, and can't wait for the next installment of your series! :D Update!
Julie chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
OMG, this is really good! I love it! Please update soon. :)
bally2cute chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wow, that was a turn for the worse. Dean and daddy Winchester are going to be sorry how they treated Sam. Everything that was happening to Sam sounded like a review from a class I took this past Spring. My heart was hammering the whole time as if he were a member of my family. Your descriptions were vivid and well done. I cannot wait for more, especially the aftermath.
Anna Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wonderful beginning! I've always been a huge fan of yours. I can't wait for more. Later!
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
fantastic! so great. continue as soon as you can. :)
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Here. It's a million dollars in payment for this awesome fan it were real! Thanks, and please update soon!
citiesofsouls chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I dont like it. I LOVE IT!

Great chapter right more! lol
Jadesaber chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Poor Sam! And Dean was so mean to him right before too, and his dad. Wow, that's a lot for a guy with a concussion to deal with. I hope he'll be alright!

Incidentally, are you a med-student? Or a doctors child or something? Cause all that ER talk was kinda confusing, but sounded really authentic. Maybe you just do good research.

I hope Dean gets to talk to (and beat some sense into) his dad soon. And hopefully they can forgive Sammy and work together again. Post more soon! :)
1,523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 .. Last Next »