Reviews for Between the Shadows
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 28 . 10/25/2006
I know I'm not the only one who is glad the demon returned. Very nice wrap-up, Dawn! Wow, what will we all do now? *wink*

Thanks for sharing all your hard work with us. This has truly been an unforgettable adventure.

Till next time,

emily
sumthinwicked chapter 28 . 10/25/2006
OMG Great ending! I was sad to see it end but i loved that story so much. every chapter was better than the next. your a great writer. Enjoy SN on Thursday!
Dean's-Goddess chapter 28 . 10/25/2006
wow thanx for bein an amazing writer , dis was 1 of da best stories i read and u rit it so well , well done
Amandriel chapter 28 . 10/25/2006
It was a very good finale. For a while, I really thought that Sam was going to die. It was tearing me up inside the way Dean was acting while they watched their house burn. Aw..It was an awesome story! And no, you never let me down..you would have if Sammy died though-lol. I've been writing out a Supernatural story, and I have yet to put it on Fanfiction, after I've written more of course, so I'll let you know when I do. Let me know if you start a new one, or if you come across a good story.
SalemsChild chapter 28 . 10/25/2006
I've said before that I thought this fic was one of the most amazing fics out there...and I'll say it again. Even though I'm sad to see it come to an end, I think the way in which you ended it was spot on.

It also gives me hope that the open nature of the ending leaves room for a sequel. And if you don't go that way...that's OK. I'll be sure to read whatever stories you go with from here.

I just want to take the time to thank you for taking us all on the ride of our lives with this story. You've managed to touch every human emotion in this fic and most of them quite powerfully. It truly does feel as though we were right there with John, Dean and Sam as they struggled to live, eventually learning that the most important things in life are often right in front of you...your family.

As far as I'm concerned...this fic should be on the "Must Read" list of every Supernatural fan out there. I have you on my favorite authors list and I'm already salivating wondering what work of Supernatural literary magic you might whip up next!
SexiBitet chapter 28 . 10/25/2006
WOW this story is truly amazing. You are truely a brilliant writer, you realy should give yor self a huge pat on the back.

Ive read this story right from the beginining, and it is he best story that i have read.

Congrats
Calliann chapter 28 . 10/24/2006
I am so angry at my computer right now for not getting the email that said you had updated on Saturday! It really let me down.

This chapter was fantastic and had my emotions raging all over the place! I was excited about the Sam/Sarah email, worried about Sam burning to death, angry at the demon and pleasantly satsified and completely content at the ending. You've led us on quite the rollercoaster ride with the Winchester men these 28 chapters, and I am so glad that I was able to take part in reading it. This story was just amazing and you need to stand up and take a bow and accept hours of heartfelt applause, because you seriously deserve it. I can't wait to take the time to sit down and read it all again, and relive every moment of worry, fear, triumph and most importantly love.

I cannot thank you enough for sharing this with us, and am eagerly awaiting your next idea. This was above all the best Supernatural fic I have ever read, and you should be very proud of it. Again, thank you for sharing this marvelous piece of fiction with us. You did an amazing job.
reddgemini chapter 28 . 10/23/2006
I have been reading this story from the very beginning. It kept me rivited. I couldn't wait for the next chapter. You have written an amazing story. What an imagantion and what talent you have for writing. I loved the story and how you brought the family together. Thank you for writing this.
Tahaufren chapter 28 . 10/23/2006
I love you :D
Lilly B chapter 28 . 10/23/2006
great job! i'm really sorry to see this story go, because it was so good, but i know all good things must come to and end and i think you ended this story very well. this was a truely awesome story, thanks so much for writing it!
CatChild1 chapter 28 . 10/23/2006
This was an absolutely fantastic story and I enjoyed each and every chapter. I'm sorry it had to come to and end, but you did end it beautifully. You had me on the edge of my seat during the demon's visit to the house and the fire!

Can't wait to see what you decide to write about next!
Lizzie chapter 28 . 10/23/2006
I've follwed this story from the begining in June, and I've loved every word of it! The Sam, Dean and John you created were so wonderful, and the storytelling and writing was beautiful. Although I am sorry to see it end, it was a perfect ending to an amazing story! Thank you for writing it and for sharing it with everyone. Without a doubt my favourite fanfiction story ever!

Lizzie
kokomocalifornia chapter 28 . 10/23/2006
that was a fitting end to a great story. i wish the alerts would start working again! :P
supernaturaltigger chapter 28 . 10/23/2006
this was fantastic will be missed

thanks
starrfireflyfan chapter 28 . 10/23/2006
I loved the story all 28 chapters it was amazing you got all the characters spot on it was great, and I could read 28 more for that matter. Hope you right more stories in the futer and look forward to reading them.
1,518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »