Reviews for Between the Shadows
Calliann chapter 28 . 10/24/2006
I am so angry at my computer right now for not getting the email that said you had updated on Saturday! It really let me down.

This chapter was fantastic and had my emotions raging all over the place! I was excited about the Sam/Sarah email, worried about Sam burning to death, angry at the demon and pleasantly satsified and completely content at the ending. You've led us on quite the rollercoaster ride with the Winchester men these 28 chapters, and I am so glad that I was able to take part in reading it. This story was just amazing and you need to stand up and take a bow and accept hours of heartfelt applause, because you seriously deserve it. I can't wait to take the time to sit down and read it all again, and relive every moment of worry, fear, triumph and most importantly love.

I cannot thank you enough for sharing this with us, and am eagerly awaiting your next idea. This was above all the best Supernatural fic I have ever read, and you should be very proud of it. Again, thank you for sharing this marvelous piece of fiction with us. You did an amazing job.
reddgemini chapter 28 . 10/23/2006
I have been reading this story from the very beginning. It kept me rivited. I couldn't wait for the next chapter. You have written an amazing story. What an imagantion and what talent you have for writing. I loved the story and how you brought the family together. Thank you for writing this.
Tahaufren chapter 28 . 10/23/2006
I love you :D
Lilly B chapter 28 . 10/23/2006
great job! i'm really sorry to see this story go, because it was so good, but i know all good things must come to and end and i think you ended this story very well. this was a truely awesome story, thanks so much for writing it!
CatChild1 chapter 28 . 10/23/2006
This was an absolutely fantastic story and I enjoyed each and every chapter. I'm sorry it had to come to and end, but you did end it beautifully. You had me on the edge of my seat during the demon's visit to the house and the fire!

Can't wait to see what you decide to write about next!
Lizzie chapter 28 . 10/23/2006
I've follwed this story from the begining in June, and I've loved every word of it! The Sam, Dean and John you created were so wonderful, and the storytelling and writing was beautiful. Although I am sorry to see it end, it was a perfect ending to an amazing story! Thank you for writing it and for sharing it with everyone. Without a doubt my favourite fanfiction story ever!

Lizzie
kokomocalifornia chapter 28 . 10/23/2006
that was a fitting end to a great story. i wish the alerts would start working again! :P
supernaturaltigger chapter 28 . 10/23/2006
this was fantastic will be missed

thanks
starrfireflyfan chapter 28 . 10/23/2006
I loved the story all 28 chapters it was amazing you got all the characters spot on it was great, and I could read 28 more for that matter. Hope you right more stories in the futer and look forward to reading them.
Muirn Beatha Dans chapter 28 . 10/22/2006
I'm sad it's over, but you were right; it had to come to an end sooner or later. It was an excellent story! I'm glad that you took the time to write it for out enjoyment. :D

Roxy
supercellchaser chapter 28 . 10/22/2006
I loved it! I'm upset that it's over but I still really enjoyed this story. I hope to see more of your work soon!

BTW...Could a sequel be possible?
Raven524 chapter 28 . 10/22/2006
Great story from beginning to end...loved the ending, although you did have me holding my breath for most of it! Great Job!
Kahootz chapter 28 . 10/22/2006
Wow... I am Totally, Absolutely, Utterly in LOVE with this story. It is beyonds words amazing! And I'm a little sad to see it end, but hopefully this just means we get to look forward to another awesome story. ]
Surplus Imagination chapter 28 . 10/22/2006
You tied things up nicely. I'm sad that it's over. I liked how you set up a date in the future for the 'change'.

So what are you going to do next? Season two is full of plot bunnies. I hope you take on another epic.

Thanks for the great story. I really enjoyed it!

Surplus
a2011 chapter 28 . 10/22/2006
Wow...congratulations on finishing such a great story! I read every chapter from the beginning and I must say, this is one of my favorite fanfiction stories ever!

Well, I thought that this chapter was absoulutely excellent.

Can't wait for more stories from you!

~a2011